Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Liliandi @ Diva - Sloane Square  (Read 896 times)

Offline Momodan38

Links - External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Price - £350 for one hour incall

Comms - via text.

Location/Residence - 5 mins walk from Sloane Square Station. Small modern’ish flat. Clean inside.

The Girl - It’s the girl from the pics however they are hardly accurate so much so you can ignore them. Her body is a little plain when compared to her studio photos. She is not tanned, she is also slimmer with less of a figure and shape and I would say she has C cup enhanced tits instead of the stated D cups. The video of her in the pink bra and panty is a good representation of her body. Also her filtered ‘selfie’ is the closest approximation of her facially, again not entirely a fair portrayal of her, though IMO she does have a certain ‘cuteness’ about her that isn’t captured by any of her pics. Last two images attached.

Tits felt natural and she has responsive nipples. She was nicely done up in make up and looked good enough for me to stay. She also had very nice and well maintained feet.

Her attitude was very good. She is very friendly and was eager to please. Her English was not the best, but was acceptable.

Services Recieved - Two pops. DFK, OWO and Sex (protected).

The Session - started immediately by SP with DFK whilst we was still standing and still dressed. DFK was deep and plenty of tongue. Started worryingly with flashes of Olivia of Diva’s robotic kisses, but quickly became more natural and passionate.

As we slowly undressed, the SP worked her way down to a very good OWO. There was good suction, good tongue technique and plenty of eye contact. She also licked my balls.

Next we moved the action to the bed with more DFK. I played with her tits and feet. She really responded well to this as she was fingering herself intensely as I was enjoying her feet. Rubbered up and I finished up in missionary. Before the pop more DFK was on offer as well the SP passionately licking my neck and ears.

Round two was more or less the same, except we were already in bed as the action started. Also she clearly noticed I enjoyed the ear and neck licking and so she focused on it more this time. As we were talking during the break between rounds, she added nice finger strokes across my body as well as looking at me seductively.

All in all it was a good postive for me. I was a little disappointed she didn’t live up to her pics, it wasn’t bad enough to make me walk, I was worried especially after the first 30 seconds during the DFK. I’m extremely glad I stuck around as I ended up with a great punt. If you plan on seeing her do bear in mind my comments re her photos.

She is leaving soon and will be back shortly before or after Christmas. She’s heading home to the motherland for a few weeks before stopping by Dubai for a couple of months.

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 27, 2021, 06:33:37 pm by Momodan38 »