Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TOPLESS Massage. - Bayswater  (Read 2773 times)

55 review(s) for TOPLESS Massage. (47 positive, 7 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
78 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6484106) (66 positive, 10 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline osuc69

External Link/Members Only

I saw Linda a few weeks ago. She has been very well reviewed on here. She has recently moved from Ladbrook grove to bayswater. The nearest tube is Bayswater Underground. Upon booking the appointment I was provides the address minus the door number. When you arrive you get very detailed instructions on how to get to the actual flat. Speaking of the flat it is very tiny! But the service makes up for the size of the venue and the fact that the massage takes place on a bed. There is a shower and a toilet (which is communal and not in the studio) who the fuck uses the toilet before a punt anyway…

One of the reasons I wanted to book Linda is that I know she is going to be worth the cost. With the purse strings being a bit tighter I can’t afford shitty punts!

Linda is extremely good VFM at 40 for 30 minutes, 60 for 1hr and 100 for 1hr 30.

She is  good looking and as others have mentioned she has stained teeth at the top, but she is so charming I didn’t really notice at all. She takes directions well. She is open to discussing how the session should go but doesn’t offer any FK or DFK and the massage is as far as she will go. When she is offering such great service at the price point you can’t say fairer to be honest! She spent the entire session edging me and I was a mess towards the end. She really knows shat she is doing and can turn on the pain if you want a strong massage.

I am planning on going back for sure and from our conversation I believe she is planning on leaving the UK next year.

It is evident from hee profile that she does read the forum! When she leaves the UK there is no one close to her quality of service and price.

Offline tantraman

... She is  good looking and as others have mentioned she has stained teeth at the top, but she is so charming I didn’t really notice at all ...

Linda's bodyform is depicted as per photos collected here :music:

Offline JackTheStripper

Hi Osuc,

Forgive me if I’m wrong, but I don’t think she has “stained teeth”. It looks like just one of her top front teeth has “died”, as it is much darker than her other teeth.

She is definitely my favourite massage provider out there, past and present.

External Link/Members Only

I saw Linda a few weeks ago. She has been very well reviewed on here. She has recently moved from Ladbrook grove to bayswater. The nearest tube is Bayswater Underground. Upon booking the appointment I was provides the address minus the door number. When you arrive you get very detailed instructions on how to get to the actual flat. Speaking of the flat it is very tiny! But the service makes up for the size of the venue and the fact that the massage takes place on a bed. There is a shower and a toilet (which is communal and not in the studio) who the fuck uses the toilet before a punt anyway…

One of the reasons I wanted to book Linda is that I know she is going to be worth the cost. With the purse strings being a bit tighter I can’t afford shitty punts!

Linda is extremely good VFM at 40 for 30 minutes, 60 for 1hr and 100 for 1hr 30.

She is  good looking and as others have mentioned she has stained teeth at the top, but she is so charming I didn’t really notice at all. She takes directions well. She is open to discussing how the session should go but doesn’t offer any FK or DFK and the massage is as far as she will go. When she is offering such great service at the price point you can’t say fairer to be honest! She spent the entire session edging me and I was a mess towards the end. She really knows shat she is doing and can turn on the pain if you want a strong massage.

I am planning on going back for sure and from our conversation I believe she is planning on leaving the UK next year.

It is evident from hee profile that she does read the forum! When she leaves the UK there is no one close to her quality of service and price.