Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Roxanne - Dolls House - Potters Bar  (Read 1992 times)

Offline Wozel

Had to be somewhere so could only afford a 30 minute booking as I was looking to drain my balls. Went to Doll’s house in Potters Bar and saw Roxane. Now the only real reason why I chose her out of the line up was her ass ….. dammmmm, what a lovely ass. Facially not bad but that ass was too good to pass on so went for her. Paid £60 for 30 mins, no extras. She claims to be half Hungarian and half Spanish. Attitude was okish at the start but then was a little bit of bitch.

Action starts and straight away puts the condom on and I’m not even hard yet, ask her to slow down and start to stuck on her decent C size cup titties. This goes on for about 2 minutes and then she tells me not to bite them, I look at her and tell her I’m not and I’m being gentle ( did ask her before we started and she said she was ok with it). Anyways after she starts to suck ( OW) and it was annoying as OW doesn’t do jack for me. I get her in the bed and she lubs up and I tell her I want to OR and she said “ more money, you want for free, nothing is for free in this country “. Anyhow I get her in the bed and I start sucking on her tits again and after about 3 minutes she says “ why are you taking long time? You can’t just suck my tits”, fucking mood spoiler. Tell her I’m going to fuck her doggy ( that ass was just tooooo good not to fuck in doggy. I stick it in and her in front of a mirror and she’s looking at me and I’m looking at my dick pumping her pussy and the combination of her looking at me and her ass got the best of me so only lasted a few minutes, but I got to pump her hard and watching her ass jiggle was just awesome. She gives a shit massage and then I tell her that I want to massage her ( so I can play with her ass). OH WHAT A FUCKING SITE!!!!!!. Watched her get dressed and the sight of her putting her g-strings back on was so fucking good I had a bonner straight away.

She warmed up a little but she is pure pump the fuck out of and dump.

They seemed to taken their site down so just Google search it

Offline oneeyesnake

Reads like an Negative review...not even a neutral! Suppose your review, your money.

Offline Wozel

Reads like an Negative review...not even a neutral! Suppose your review, your money.

Neutral as I got to fuck her without her fucking complaining like a bitch. As I said pump and dump material

Offline Bornslippy

Is this the place?
External Link/Members Only
Lara looks damn fine....guess you won't meet her

Offline Bornslippy

sorry just seen some old posts showing this link.

Offline Wozel

Is this the place?
Lara looks damn fine....guess you won't meet her

Yes that’s very old

Offline Bornslippy

so you basically turn up and see who's available?
does the maid confirm services and extras prior to money exchange?

Offline oneeyesnake

AW link:
or

See if all of those services are available for the WGs. :lol:
« Last Edit: September 30, 2021, 04:41:56 pm by oneeyesnake »

Offline Bornslippy

sorry bumping older thread but this profile is also for the dolls house.
External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only
think a visit will be my long awaited next punt see what line up is like first though
« Last Edit: November 25, 2021, 02:09:20 pm by Bornslippy »