Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Andraya - Athena Massage Parlour - Sheffield  (Read 667 times)

Offline punter6199

External Link/Members Only So people have been taking about this girl and how great she is so I decided to go and see her. HOLY SHIT the best punt I have ever had this girl is amazing. So I arrive at athena and I'm sat on the sofa a random girl sits next to me and she straight suck hers finger in a sexual way while walking to me. We started talking and I told her I'm here to see andraya she reply that's me and starts telling me her prices. So the meet was £80 for 30min. She told me to get on the bed and then she leaned in for the kiss and we began kissing for about 10min and feeling each other up. I then told her to give me a blowjob holy shit the best blowjob ever she was spitting all over it and she blew me for a good 15min she even grabbed my balls and was squeezing them hard. She was also Fingering my ass hole and told me she loves doing it. I told her to stop blowing me as I still wanted to bang her so I put her in doggy and rammed her good she even told me she was cumming. I then told her I want to cum in her mouth and to blow me as fast as you could. She put me in a particular position on my back with my legs wrapped on her legs it felt amazing as she was blowing the crap out of me. I unload in her mouth and she kept the cum in her mouth and cleaned me up first then spat the cum out only once I was fully clean. WHAT A Women. What I also found sexy was she was wearing a ring on her wedding finger I'm like omg I'm banging somebody wife and cumming in her mouth that's hot. Overall she has an amazing body I was squeezing her boobs and ass quite hard and she never complained I spanked her in doggy she likes it mediam level of spanking. She is a good looking Romanian girl she has a little bit of acne on her face but other than that 10/10 she is worth the higher price.