Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessica - Bath road massage, Bristol  (Read 4004 times)

Offline victor989

External Link/Members Only

when   : September 2021

where  : Bath road, Bristol

cost     : £80/30min

The meet

After being treated badly at Diamonds massage parlour for posting a review (positive) of one of their WG's
called Paris, I have changed my allegiance to Bath road massage parlour a few doors down from Diamonds.

Jessica is a 42 year old English WG (not 35 as stated on their website). She is blonde, with a pretty face and
dress size about 10. She has good sized tits which are enhanced and body wise is in good shape. She was
friendly and welcoming and happy to accommodate any reasonable request. I did not request any extras nor
was any offered by her.

She started with a massage on me which I found too soft, so I massaged her instead and took the chance to do
some fingering on her whilst she lay there helplessly . There then followed lots of kissing of her tits, nipples and
face but not on the lips. She did not jerk her face away at any time during this, which I liked.

The BJ was good, although not astounding. I would have liked some tongue action on my helmet. We then had sex
in missionary position with her legs on my shoulder and then I exploded. We then cuddled, kissed and chatted for a
few minutes until the time was up and I left.

Overall, a good punt without any attitude from her, as there were on my last few punts from other WG's.

Online notcalledchris

Good review. Sounds a similar experience to mine.  I assume it was ow.  I thought her lovely tits were natural.

Offline victor989

Chris

Yes, it was OW (not OWO). I always try to build a rapport with the WG as I think it will lead to a better punt.
That's when she told me her age and that her tits were enhanced. Otherwise, she is very passable to be 35
and with natural tits.   

Offline Starship

According to their website, Jessica has now permanently left Bath Road Massage.

Offline megaman_123

Are we not allowed to post a review on Diamonds? Is it worth making  a visit?  I only goes to those places/SP's who got at least 2-3 reviews posted in UKP.This helps to save money and time.

Offline southern punter

Are we not allowed to post a review on Diamonds? Is it worth making  a visit?  I only goes to those places/SP's who got at least 2-3 reviews posted in UKP.This helps to save money and time.

We are allowed, but Victor found himself banned (from Diamonds) after posting a (positive) review which probably puts people off either visiting or reviewing their visits.  The lack of online rota also serves to put me off.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=317367.0

It did get generally good reviews before then.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2022, 03:16:43 pm by southern punter »

Offline B4bcock

There are reviews on here for Kate, Sophie, Abbey, Natasha and Paris, who are all currently working at Diamonds. Also, there are reviews for Stacey and Sam, but I'm not sure if they are still working there.

Offline megaman_123

The last review is a year old.

Offline victor989

According to their website, Jessica has now permanently left Bath Road Massage.

It's a great shame that Jessica has left BRM as she was an attractive WG who gave a good service. I
was hoping to punt her again.

Offline victor989

We are allowed, but Victor found himself banned (from Diamonds) after posting a (positive) review which probably puts people off either visiting or reviewing their visits.  The lack of online rota also serves to put me off.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=317367.0

It did get generally good reviews before then.

I have never been back to Diamonds since that awful day last year. The most vile person was the short, fat English WG
who was shouting and screaming at me, but I did give a good account of myself by telling her how unattractive I found
her. However the incident still ruined the rest of my day. Incidently, the receptionist was filming the whole thing on her
mobile phone. Up until that day, my encounters at Diamonds had been positive.   

I bear no ill will against the WG called Paris, who I had gone to see for the 2nd time. I am just saddened that she didn't tell
me that she doesn't like being reviewed, even positively as I would not have posted the review at all if I'd known she
would take such offence and have me banned.

Offline victor989

I just noticed that there is a new WG started at Bath road massage and her name is Paris !