Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AmiRa.OwO.and.Anal - Swindon  (Read 3202 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5999113) (6 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Coriniumstud

/www.adultwork.com/5999113

This was my second meet this week with Amira

Location - Flats centre of Town - Swindon
Half hour £60
Comms - few texts answered quickly

Arrived at location,then called for flat number was buzzed in,met by Amira who looks gorgeous,great body,boobs and a fantastic ass
Handed over the paperwork,she left the room so I got undressed
When she came back we both moved to the bed and she asked if I prefer ow or owo I said owo which she seemed happy with, good bj then I asked for 69 tasted great and to have that fantastic ass close to my face was great
After a while she asked what position I said her on top,Amira said you being lazy which I agreed with then we changed to doggy where Amira let out a few fanny farts which she apologised for
Came in the bag,she cleaned me up got dressed and left

Would I see again - Yes
Romanians get a bad rep but I find Amira friendly and her English is pretty good

8 review(s) found for the service provider linked to in above post (6 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative)

Offline 123Mel456

One to add to the list very quickly
Nice review cheers

Offline mradventures

i saw her recently too, i enjoyed her company alot but sex wise she was really passive/submissive/quiet? and kinda the opposite or virginia where you get attacked  :lol: which was abit disconcerting for me, dont know if thats just how she is or i was just rubbish  :D

but yes lovely boobs and face, very good cuddles and affection

Offline 123Mel456

Such a shame she had moved to Wakefield

Offline Coriniumstud

Such a shame she had moved to Wakefield
If she comes back I’d definitely recommend her,even if she is Romanian

Offline bdyno

She moved away from Swindon before and came back.  No reason to think she won't return again.

Offline ChuckieEgg2

She'll be back in around a month (I hope sooner) - well that's what she told me last weekend.

Offline aanimator

She's back, was going to see her, but she was charging an extra £40 for anal, so passed, as previous reviews said it was £20 / no charge.
Feel like I should still see her without the anal though, as the reviews are positive and want to see that body

Offline mradventures

she somewhat messed me around a few times, this week (not seen her as a result). said shes off back to wakefield today too