Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: GABRIELLA CARVALHO, Richmond - (FAT ASS)  (Read 4262 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5852435) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline socksfellan2

Comms: Handled via SMS and calls, this was decent. No complaints here.

Location: She worked in a flat with another WG who was my next on the HL but now gone off radar :cry:. It was discreet.

Price: £80 for 30mins before she increased. When I booked her, it said £70 on AW but I didn't argue.

Looks: A gorgeous, smiley woman with an absolute stonkers (augmented) butt. It's a little firm to grab but soft to the touch. Solid B on Peter's butt scale. She has real breasts and lovely nibbleable nipples and striking green eyes. Overall great looking gal.

Actual Event: She was welcoming and showed an interest in me straight-away. Very different to the usual parlours which kind of want you in and out with as least effort as possible.

After entering her room, we had a bit of a chat and flirt. Her English was still improving but she was good enough to build sexual tension. We transitioned very smoothly into OW which she did passionately, I was impressed with her attention to my balls and eye contact. Definitely experienced in this area

We did a few positions including doggy where her ass was driving me crazy. Although it was a bit firm to touch standing up, bent over it felt completely natural and had an excellent jiggle to it :crazy:

Ultimately, we finished and she was still very chatty. Almost too chatty but I was in no rush to leave so I indulged her.

I was able to use the clean toilet facilities to freshen up before and after the session, and left more or less on time.

Positives:
- Good looking & good attitude
- Clean space
- Good language skills
- Bubble butt

Negatives:
- None

Overall this girl is good looking, good in bed. Somewhat affordable but I see the price now went up but in my opinion, she does offer what I would expect from a £100/30min girl too so if I returned I wouldn't be put off.

I rate her a 7/10 on looks and 8/10 on services

Revisit:Yes

Her: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Pics & screenshot below:

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 25, 2021, 05:32:17 pm by socksfellan2 »

Online sparkus

Superb work.  A shame it's such a trek.

Offline Leaveitout

Nice work,

I’ve come close to seeing her a couple of times but is it just me or are the face pics inconsistent, sometimes they look banging and other pics they look borderline TS

Offline Kilronan69

Gabriela was working on the same apartment with Camila in Ealing.

Visited her once . Good vfm but that day she kind of freaked me out with her allergy  :scare: dripping nose.

Offline BoShek

Nice one man. Shame her rates have jumped up so high. It seems to be a common trend with new Brazilian wgs, a lot start out at near parlour rates and then it suddenly spikes.
Do you think she's indie, i.e. did she answer the number you called and was there general parlour signs at the venue? Her rates would suggest no but you never know.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2021, 12:40:40 pm by BoShek »

Offline socksfellan2

I’ve come close to seeing her a couple of times but is it just me or are the face pics inconsistent, sometimes they look banging and other pics they look borderline TS

100% woman. The most representative photos are the ones where she is in a black outfit. Not the most facially pretty, she looks a better in-person.

Do you think she's indie, i.e. did she answer the number you called and was there general parlour signs at the venue? Her rates would suggest no but you never know.

Yeah, pretty sure she handles her comms as she answered me. The venue was a private flat with her and another girl in it. No sign of a manager.

Offline Putin

Great  review... added to the list

Body looks tempting, but the hh rate doesn't at the minute.

We shall see :P
« Last Edit: September 27, 2021, 04:50:35 pm by Putin »

Offline Leaveitout

100% woman. The most representative photos are the ones where she is in a black outfit. Not the most facially pretty, she looks a better in-person.

Yea sorry mate, I wasn’t very clear, I never doubted if she was all woman, I was just saying some of her face pics aren’t flattering and look trans-like even though I know she’s defo not, whereas other ones look stunning, strange inconsistency.

Your review is noted though, I will add her to the list!