Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Annelys in Brent Cross TOFTT  (Read 454 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5505000) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline stawek

External Link/Members Only

tl;dr: barebacker with nice body but horrible services. You can do better even at this prices.

My usual disclaimer: I am a simple guy who likes to fuck pretty, young girls. I don't care about anything fancy, I don't kiss, don't do RO or anal. I like OWO but can do without. In other words, I am satisfied with just vanilla sex as long as the girl is good looking and doesn't bark at me, take this into consideration if you're after more refined pleasures yourself.

Location: middle of terrace house 5 minutes walk from Brent Cross tube station. Dirty carpets and generally ran down, but bed was fine.

Woman: Early twenties, the photos are probably real. If it isn't exactly her, it's her body type - small, lean girl with nice shapes. Face is nice but nothing special. She has some teeth problems, couldn't see what exactly cause she doesn't show them when smiling. No English.

Did 30 minutes for £60. She offers unprotected sex, apparently for the same price - asked "condom or not?" after taking the money. After a few minutes came back and undressed - very nice body - and just laid down on the bed. Very short OW (she offers OWO but I declined), she just rushes to sex and demands quick finish. She literally said "cum baby" 30 seconds into the act. She does 15 minutes for £40, which is probably a better choice.

I thought I don't mind sex with a known barebacker, but I was wrong. I am not worried about catching anything, as I was covered myself and kept precautions, but the mere fact she does it makes kissing, OWO and anything like it off limits. Additionally, it is probably impossible for a kind of person that disrespects herself and her own health this much to be anything but disrespectful towards her customers. I won't make this mistake again.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 25, 2021, 04:33:45 pm by stawek »

Offline Mr_X_Ldn

Surprised that the profile above was created in 2019 as I BB with an Annelys back in 2017ish and those photos look familiar.

If you are worried about catching something then you should get tested but as you used a cover for all acts I would say that the chances are extremely slim.

The annelys I used to see was a sweet 19/24 y/o great teeth, on the petite said and enjoyed chatting about tattoos and piercings. Used to randomly WhatsApp me for conversation despite only punting with her twice. Doubt this is the same girl. Prob a B&S profile.

Offline stawek

The photos are generic with no face shown and the girl actually looks similar enough to count them as genuine. She is pretty, no problem there.

This one wasn't chatty at all.