Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Chantelle Rose - Nice but basic meet - Victoria  (Read 2599 times)

10 review(s) for Chantelle Lilly (6 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Sexpest

External Link/Members Only

Venue : Hotel near Victoria.

The girl : I would place her around 26 years old. Around a size 12. Slightly bigger than the airbrushed pics. Body was curvy but cute. Nice smooth skin. Body was better than the face. Face was ok maybe 5/10

The Meet :  I was feeling hungover and horny so dropped her a text. Took a little while for a response so after sitting in a coffee shop drinking my body weight in late I made my way to her hotel. As confirmed on text I would get 2 goes in the hour with owo and a gfe style punt.

On entry Chantelle was a little quiet and softly spoken so I was thinking to myself I hope this hots up. Jumped in the shower came out fresh and ready for lots of owo. She dropped to her knees and started sucking the old fella. She was light but effective I was quite close to the edge with my hangover making me extra prone to blowing early. So I pulled away and asked to go down on her. She had a fresh neutral smelling pussy and I swear she had a leg wobbler.

We moved to Mish and then doggy I gave her some gentle spanks on her ass which she seemed to enjoy. Then I blew in the bag. I felt like it sapped every bit of energy.

After some time had passed I asked her for just owo on round two to see if I could get a second shot and she agreed to cim although because I was so tired I failed to produce. We did have some light french kissing before round two but not deep french kissing but I was reeking of alcohol so don’t blame the lass.

Conclusion: would i see again? If the price was £200 I would be a regular but at £250 it was just one to tick off the list.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2021, 04:20:44 pm by Sexpest »

Offline stawek

Classic paradox of hangover making you horny yet unable to produce at the same time...

At this hourly rate I'd expect a stunner with really nice face, not a 5/10, tbh.