Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AllisonAllen - Guildford - now in my Top 3 punts of all time.  (Read 3541 times)

13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6196184) (13 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Sir Lancelot

External Link/Members Only

I’m not quite sure where to begin as I’m still spinning.

Venue was a very modern apartment in the centre of Guildford near Waitrose, so good parking. I wasn’t shown or offered the shower but I was freshly washed from home.

I chose 45 mins @ £100. OWO extra £20 but not taken.

Alice met me in a gorgeous two piece as modelled in some of her photos. She is tiny at 5’ and definitely a size 6 with no fat but an incredible tight body, with curves in all the right places. Her tits and arse are exquisite and better than the photos, as is her face. I could see no signs of cosmetic work and she looked younger than 27 to me, she was jaw droppingly gawjus, with a cheeky demeanour and incredibly good English so a bit of banter is possible and no issues with communications. All in all far better than her profile which in my 150+ punts over 15 years is a rare find. She’s been in the country for 4 months and has to go back in 2 so the clock is ticking gentlemen.

The act was beyond all expectations. Lots of wandering hands and body kissing to get things started before clothes off and a sexy little lap dance with her perfect arse rubbing against my now throbbing cock (again a rare thing these days 😆). On with the Dom and some great OW. I was going to pay the extra £20 but once I saw her I knew I wanted as much time inside her tight pussy as I could muster. Some 69/RO to inspect her puss and I was not disappointed. She has a very pretty hairless puss and arse with some very pronounced labia and a very lickable clit. After a while we then proceeded to CG and that’s when the fun really started. I was so hard I could feel every inch of her pussy and she seemed to be enjoying it too. She pulls some really dirty faces as she’s fucking you which nearly ended me before I was ready. Doggy was good but not the best for me so we tried mish which was unbelievably good. She took a really good pounding for such a tiny thing. We then switched back to CG and I blew my load in the bag so hard I nearly buckerooed her off.

As per my title, I have no hesitation in saying she’s in my Top 3 of all my punts ever. I would see her again tomorrow but she’s on the move to Ipswich. Hopefully she will return to somewhere closer in the next 2 months because I must see her again. My only criticism and the reason she’s not straight in at No.1 was the lack of FK. But I can live with that to have someone who actually fucks like a civvy on a first date.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2021, 04:00:41 pm by Sir Lancelot »

Offline ReginaldPerrin

One of the better ones. A young Cameron Diaz IMO.

Offline Joey2315

Interested to hear she is that good even without OWO or DFK.

Offline Sir Lancelot

OWO was definitely an option and maybe next time, but she was so hot and such a good fuck, and had such an amazing bod, I’ll forgive her  :lol:

I’ve just Google mapped and it’s only a 2 hour and 3 minute drive to Ipswich….
« Last Edit: September 25, 2021, 11:31:52 pm by Sir Lancelot »

Offline luckisalady

She looks stunning but the photos are seriously photoshopped and enhanced with colour edits .....always makes me nervous.

Offline MrMatrix

Oooo, fuck me SirL. On to the HL, thanks for the review :drinks: