Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: X_Lucia_Rose_X Hackney TOFTT  (Read 568 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5686212) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline horn e. devil

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

£190 one hour.

Was let done by my prebooked plan A, didn’t have a B so scoured AW for an alternative who could accommodate an incall at short notice.

Lucia sounded interesting on the phone. The lack of intel on here was of course a concern, but I had limited time and needed to get my rocks off so decided to take the leap of faith. After agreeing to an incall she messaged me to say her flatmate had come home, so we’d have to be discrete. Flatmate knows what she does so I said ok.

Arrived at the postcode provided. It’s in a block on an estate. Felt safe during the day, not sure what it’d be like at night. Was told to wait outside the church. Eventually heard a whistle behind me and there she was, standing on the opposite side of the road in a big baggy coat. Short and quite plain looking, couldn’t see her figure at all. Looks slightly Asian, but apparently she’s part Latina.

Said hi, and she led me to the flat. Probably just as well, it’s a rabbit warren and I’d never have found it on my own. Upon entering I’m lead to the room, which is set up as a lounge. No bed. Not good at all. There’s a corner sofa, but far from an ideal setting.

Pay the fee and we sit on the sofa.
This is when it started going downhill.
She took off the coat, underneath was a summer dress. She didn’t look as shapely as in her pics, nice tits but carrying more weight than I’d like.
The conversation was stilted, I just wanted to get started but she showed no sign of getting on with it, so I reached forward and lifted the dress over her head.
I stripped off, and she started to touch and suck me. Technique was ok but very basic, not much variation or enthusiasm. This turned out to be a common theme.
Despite her profile making her sound rather adventurous and experienced, the whole thing was just rather dull. After owo for a while I suggested we fuck. Condom on, she got on all fours and I slid in from behind. She did feel tight, and I enjoyed myself for a while, but when I pulled out with the intention of changing position she said she was sore and her pussy needed a break.
I lay down so she could use her hands for a while. It became apparent that she had no intention of fucking anymore but wanted to finish me off.
It was approaching 45 minutes so I thought fuck it and let her take me to the edge.
I told her I wanted to cum in her mouth so she just sort of leant over with her face high up over my cock and opened mouth. I couldn’t be bothered to argue and just let go, with it spraying all over me and none near her.

In summary, she makes a lot of claims on her profile to justify the high price, but provides a very dull, vanilla experience. No enthusiasm, really not engaged at all.

An overpriced, boring pump and dump.

A definite negative.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2021, 12:08:47 pm by horn e. devil »

Offline naz

Thanks for the review, at 190/hour I would expect better service. I guess price doesn't reflect service levels.

Offline silvershadow69

Thanks for the feedback!  She’s just bidded on my RB!
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 06:54:46 am by silvershadow69 »

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 387
Thanks for the feedback!  She’s just bidded on my RB!
Let us know how you get on
I wouldn’t post more if she’s bidding that would identify yourself  :drinks:
« Last Edit: Today at 12:52:36 am by Iloveoral »