Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Ivanaa - Liverpool Street  (Read 5994 times)

75 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6101781) (68 positive, 5 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Corso_cam

I saw Ivanaa for a 30min session in the last few weeks. It was essentially a P&D, but she is FAF and very friendly. It was enjoyable session and I am going with a positive.

Price: £80 for 30mins

Location: Apartment on a side street near Liverpool St station.

Comms: Good. Replied to texts quickly and confirmed (lack of) services

Looks: Exactly like the pictures. She has the best fake tits I've had my hands on since LillyLongLegs. She has curves, but is neither fat nor gym toned. Just a really good youthful figure.

Personality: Very friendly, smiley and chatty. I liked her.

Services: OWC and sex in cowgirl and missionary.

Ivanaa stripped off quickly and we started with OWC, which was ok. I really just wanted to fuck her so quickly moved to cowgirl (her tits really are a sight to behold) and then missionary, where I eventually came. She was happy to keep being pounded and offered words of encouragement and little moans, without being over the top. I did not feel rushed at any point.

Recommended: Yes for P&D. I knew ahead of going in that she did not offer FK/GFE, but because of how hot she is and because she seems a friendly girl that would be good at it, I found a P&D session quite frustrating.

Return: Probably not. I love her looks, but without the GFE her looks alone are not enough to make me want to return.

External Link/Members Only

Offline jakesurrey7

Thanks for the review OP. Are her tits soft? Or rock hard?

Offline Corso_cam

They are quite soft as far as fake ones go. Def not the turgid balloons you get on some of the Roms if that's what you were thinking.

Offline MrMatrix

Recommended: Yes for P&D. I knew ahead of going in that she did not offer FK/GFE, but because of how hot she is and because she seems a friendly girl that would be good at it, I found a P&D session quite frustrating.

Return: Probably not. I love her looks, but without the GFE her looks alone are not enough to make me want to return.

External Link/Members Only
Good review OP and that last comment really says it all. Like you the GFE is really quite important. Performance over looks every time :hi:

Online Redforbed

Got a feeling it will be a firm No but any idea if she lets you cum on her tits?

Offline Corso_cam

I didn't ask so no idea. Her comms were good and she confirmed to me over text that she did not kiss so I reckon just ask her over text if it's a deal breaker.

Offline PEsbarto

Got a feeling it will be a firm No but any idea if she lets you cum on her tits?

I'm not sure it will be a firm no, on my punt I ended up kind of finishing on her tits - wasn't planned though

Online Redforbed

Thanks guys! She’s hot no doubt but the no kissing combined with no owo mean a cum on tits finish might raise the stakes a little. I shall enquire

Offline Ronaldjones89

I've cummed on her tits, and she always gives me amazing owo, I did enquire about kissing I think it's also an extra

Offline Soho_upstart

Any idea if facials are on offer? Also what dress size would you say she is OP, she doesn’t look a size 8 as claimed at least not the bottom half.

Offline Corso_cam

I am not great with dress sizes, but a healthy 8-10 would be my guess. She's not petite, but has a great figure and would turn your head on the street. She basically just looks exactly like her pictures, so if you like those I would not get hung up on dress size.

If I recall correctly when I asked about FK she said she did not do 'kissing at all' even for extra but did OWO for extra £20 (which I did not do). No idea about other services, but she was responsive in her messages so I would just ask her.

As an aside, I do wonder about the logic of not offering kissing, but being perfectly happy to offer OWO; I wasn't going to waste my 30mins with her debating the relative merits of her services.