Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexyella4u - Late night outcall, very good!  (Read 1793 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5038062) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Coconutta

External Link/Members Only

Price paid: £130 for a 1-hr outcall, plus £20 taxi fee

When: Late August, 2021. Booking started after midnight  :cool:

Where: My place

Comms: 9/10 All done by texts over 4 weeks period, she was on holiday in EU but I managed to book her on the night that she returned.

Face: 7/10 Average to pretty depending on you.

Body / Overall: 7/10 medium body, great tits, she is not into execise so there is a bit of belly, true to the age around mid 30s. All of these really don't matter as she has great personality.

Services offered: 8/10 DFK, OWO, multiple positions, rimming + massage (Reciving).

Service and attitude: 9/10 Does not stop kissing, blowing, fucking until you are absolutely done.

The punt: Met her as her Uber that I booked arrives, she was in a sexy short blue dress, we greeted and headed to the apartment. Paperwork was left on table and we got started with a massage by me. She had a very nice tan from her holiday in a nudist town  :lol: After massage she proceeded to give me a deep sloppy BBJ, she has very good rhythm and rotation with licking balls were done to perfection. On with the dom we did it in all the positions, removed dom and exploded into her mouth. After sorting herself out in the bathroom she stayed for the shower and chat. Meanwhile she got a text from another punter 5 mins walk away (This was around 2:30am) and off she went to see the night off, even gave me back £10 taxi fare!

She is not a clockwatcher and would have happily hang out and chat. Probably will book again during day time to save taxi fares.

Offline Your_dark_knight

Thanks for the review pal, do you know if anal sex with her is an extra?

Offline Coconutta

Thanks for the review pal, do you know if anal sex with her is an extra?

I didn't ask as I am not into anal. She is not the type that charges extra for service.