Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Karena-toftt in Chelsea  (Read 920 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5504030) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline golden bull

Saw this skank in September:

External Link/Members Only

Location : good 10 mins walk from Sloane Square station, newish building near the barracks. Flat is clean, must cost a fortune to rent.

Girl: photos heavily photoshopped. Nowhere near as cute or demure as pics portray. The middle picture of her sitting on the bed in red top reflects her best but in real life uglier. Saggy tits, no arse to look at and has a spare tyre. Has a bush.
Should’ve walked but no plan B and time limitations made me stay. Rookie mistake.

Made enquiries and she’ll keep hassling you of your whereabouts as I made my way to her place via WhatsApp. Said she’s the girl in pic etc etc.
Called her when I got to the location and given flat number. Looks plush on the outside, no concierge.

Once inside I was disappointed with her looks as for £180 I’d expect the glamorous looking chick in some of her pics.
She was short and not that attractive in person.

Handed money over ( rookie mistake ) before confirming services. Said one pop only in the hour and I said that’s not good enough as I cum quick first round.
Should’ve walked then but she relented as I was about to leave and agreed two times is ok providing I cum quick first round.

She started to strip, no shower offered and I thought that’s not good and have to ask for a towel and use her shower.

Came out and she directs me to the bed, no kissing, no cuddles, no clue.
Strokes me to an erection then condom on and strips to reveal a less than flattering body. Lies on the bed and directs me to fuck her mish.
Asked for oral and said round two only. Bemused I ploughed on and came quick, within 5 mins. This is shit so far but it gets worse.

Gave me a massage for about 10 mins then on with condom again for oral. Actually she was ok at this so let her suck me for a while. Then round two and she jumps on for CG until she got tired. Swapped to doggy then spoons and then the sighing started.
Went mish again and after about two minutes she let out an irritable loud sigh and there’s no disguising the frustration in the tone of it.
I stopped and ask what her problem was and she obviously wants me to cum. Looked at my watch and it’s only 25 minutes in which included my shower, 5 minute shag and 10 minutes massage. Fucking bitch is pissing me off so I had her lie down next to me and watch me wank as she displayed a face like she’s been slapped by a wet fish 🐠. I pull her close and she tuts and sigh audibly again but I was enjoying pissing her off as I tugged myself next to her and all the while I relied on my memory bank for inspiration
as this bitch isn’t doing anything ( literally) for me.
I surprised myself to actually shoot a second time and looked at my watch and I’ve been there 35 minutes.

Sarcastically I told her she must be happy now that I’ve finished but reminded her that I paid an hour and I’ve been there only half an hour, so drop the shitty attitude. Told me I’ve cum twice and told her not from your help  and an argument ensued until she told me she doesn’t understand my English anymore.

I FUCKING LOST IT 🤬🤬🤬.

I said “ bat por, lay n Ming ngor gon do lay Ming…..etc etc … dil lay lo mo!!!”

Fucking bitch was shocked I spoke fluentish Cantonese so basically I said:

“ bitch, you don’t understand English I’ll speak in a fucking language you’ll understand. I paid an hour and expect an hour service not Shiite attitude and I’ve only been here 35 minutes and you want to rush me? I didn’t even fuck you for that long and you’re giving me facety looks and you’re not even that hot bitch, in Hong Kong  walk ups you’re probably be lucky to get $500 HK.(£50).”
And a lot more that I can’t remember.

Look on her face was priceless. No words, grabbed my stuff and headed for a long long long shower to eat into her time and to piss her off more.

Got dressed came out and she’s sheepish 🐑 and without a word I let myself out still seething.

Definitely not recommended, she should be working rub and tug and no way should she be charging £180 for a Shitty service from a milk maid.

Online PLeisure

I FUCKING LOST IT 🤬🤬🤬.

“ bitch, you don’t understand English I’ll speak in a fucking language you’ll understand. I paid an hour and expect an hour service not Shiite attitude and I’ve only been here 35 minutes and you want to rush me? I didn’t even fuck you for that long and you’re giving me facety looks and you’re not even that hot bitch, in Hong Kong  walk ups you’re probably be lucky to get $500 HK.(£50).”

Look on her face was priceless. No words, grabbed my stuff and headed for a long long long shower to eat into her time and to piss her off more.

Got dressed came out and she’s sheepish 🐑 and without a word I let myself out still seething.

Brilliant !  :drinks: :D :thumbsup: :music:

Offline king tarzan

Sorry pal but 🛑 for not 🏃🏃🏃
« Last Edit: September 24, 2021, 11:20:36 pm by king tarzan »
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline JPin

I FUCKING LOST IT 🤬🤬🤬.

Definitely not recommended, she should be working rub and tug and no way should she be charging £180 for a Shitty service from a milk maid.

BADMAN!  :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :lol:

Offline Your_dark_knight

Well done my friend pure class  :thumbsup:

Offline bonapati

Sorry that it didn’t go as expected. I for one don’t mix with the AW hookers unless they are past heroes.
Ago 30 and Chinese is a red flag for me anyway. I’ll be damned if I was in that hooker square mile and not fucking a Russian. You might need to renew you Diva membership dude.

And well done for putting your Google translation skills to use 😅😅😅

Offline golden bull

Apologies for the bump but this cheeky cunt had increased her price to £200 for the shittest 💩 service ever and I see she’s forced to use her real age by aw.

When I saw her she was listed as early 20’s and had ZERO aw feedback and miraculously she now has 40+…… Sergei chu must’ve been busy.

They must think we punters are idiots or stupid….. look at the feedback and every one of them has posted another review of another Chinese sp and it’s always the same ones. Use that as a guide to avoid the others!!!

Rant over. :mad: :angry: