Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Baileyldnx - Marylebone  (Read 1016 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6351409) (3 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Ron89

External Link/Members Only

I haven’t seen a PAWG in a while so thought I’d see this one given a decent backing on here, even though this place has bit me recently. Based a 5 min walk from Marylebone station, easy to book with good quick comms. IMO she looks like her pics, you won’t be surprised or disappointed if you’re seeing her on the back of them. She’s got lip fillers which I hate, but a nice stacked body, natural sizeable tits and a big ass, though she’s not even slightly gym toned like some reviews allude to. Bit of meat around the stomach and a flabby ass. Personality wise she’s fun and cheeky, got a lot of banter and very personable. Her personality for me was the best thing about her, we got on well.

OWO is extra which makes her price ludicrous but people are clearly paying it. The oral itself is decent, though she’s all about hand, and vigorous with her head and hand movements, like she’s rushing it and trying to get you on the edge as soon as possible. Got bored of that and decided to fuck her, it was good but felt a little lifeless, she kinda just lies there unless you absolutely pummel her, which I did at times, and got light moans as a result. She can take any kinda dicking so there’s appeal in that sense. Her ass doesn’t clap like I hoped it would, it’s more on the firm side and isn’t soft and squishy like prior reviews said. This place is becoming as reliable as Adultwork reviews at times.

I’d recommend if you like a reliable PAWG with a good personality and have the money to splash. Given the price, average oral and okay sex, it gets a neutral for me, but I can see why she’s popular at the same time. 
« Last Edit: September 24, 2021, 08:27:54 pm by Ron89 »

Offline Snax

A refreshing review that seems to tell it like it is.

No dick riding or white knighting. Thank you.