Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: NaughtyH1 /Royton  (Read 2618 times)

13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5403355) (6 positive, 5 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Captain caveman 69

External Link/Members Only

Fee 100pound half hour
Location.......private house royton
Comms.........txt then whattsapp

I reviewed this girl 12 months ago and enjoyed mauling this beauty but wasnt impressed with her commitment so left her a neutral well i need to say fellas she's up her game.

Woke up one morning with a throbbing cock and was dreaming about a large breasted suspender clad blonde beauty so i thought fuck it and reached for hannahs number and booked a 12 noon half hour.

Arrived on time and i knew where i was going in i go ...fuck me she was dressed in outfit 61 and she looked awsome up to the room gets undressed and shes helping me  out of my clothes  ...christ i thought she's keen today then she starts full on snogging and owo very nice sight one for the wank bank.

Into 69 where i stayed for 15 minutes of utter slobbering rubbered up and put her legs over my shoulders and just pounded away next got her in doggy fingers in and rimmed her before fuking her doggy and filling the bag.

Clean up and chat and out the door on about 35 minutes a very very happy man.

Summary....brilliant booking compared to my last one with her i really enjoyed it . She reminds me of the girls in the European brothels when i was a young sailor... I will defo return... yes a bit expensive but that half hour was worth every penny.

Caveman out .

Offline Clearwater

Hi, how would you describe her facially? Are there any celebrities you’d suggest she may resemble? I’m sold on the body but if the face is a let down it’d really affect the punt.

Offline Captain caveman 69

Facially i think she's a very nice looking girl but cant compare her to any celebrities i can think of. :hi:

Offline stanr

£100 for 30 mins...no thanks

Offline The donald

Steve the barebacking photographer puts me off this lady  :thumbsdown: