Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lexine - DIVA - Bayswater  (Read 995 times)

Offline Payyourwaymate

External Link/Members Only

Comms and Location: Comms done through text, very prompt. Located in residential area 5 mins walk from the station off the main street.

Price Paid and Services: £150 for 1 hour. OWO, positions. Only got 1 round  :dash:.

Looks: Alhamdulillah the cheeks are Halal 🙏🏿🙏🏿🙏🏿🙏🏿🙌🏿🙌🏿🙌🏿🙌🏿. On a serious note, the video is reflective of her looks. She's tall, 5ft10 on the site description is correct. Very well done enhanced tits, soft skin with clear texture. Upper half size 12, lower half size 14. Barely any cellulite. The cheeks are a bubble butt in the Mid C range. Good plumpness, solid volume, great feel. Ripples back in doggy very nicely and claps with good sound effect on impact. Elasticity is there, good suppleness and snapback. If it's a BBL the surgeon done a great job. Facewise she looked better than the video, she has pouty lips though, not sure if she does lip botox/injections. Oh, and the tattoo is not a bird LOL. It's the Egytian God Isis.

Session: She's very friendly and down to earth, from Romania. Paid up and had a shower. I went straight onto the bed and she said no no and started with some foreplay instead which was good (It seems I have become indoctrinated by latina brothels over the years). After some foreplay moved onto OWO, she tried to do OW first and I had to mention it. Apparently because of COVID people are asking for OW now lol. Head game was sloppy, relatively strong. Covered good depth, attempted deepthroat and a mixed between spitting, wanking and mouth action. No ball action though. Started with CG, Very good technique with good eye contact throwing the cheeks with good force and riding well. Mish, very good penetration; eye contact throughout and could take dick no problem. Onto doggy, the cheeks really clapped back with good impact and a lovely sound, she could take dick no issues with aswell. Technique was not quite brazilian level though but good enough. I noticed she did not do kegels at all like latina women do...this led to some issues lol. See, because of how Latina women are with sex and kegels to make you cum fast, I've built resistance to it and last longer so I don't get cheated. Due to this I last longer than average and the first round was a bit long. This led to me later taking a loss LOL. Why? Well, after I climaxed and had a quick clean up and chat, there was 15 mins left and she now said she cannot do a second round as there is not enough time. I was baffled, there was still 15 mins. She said it's to clean up and leave. I did not want to force it so just left it as that. Got dressed, felt on the cheeks some more and left with mixed feelings.

If it was a 30 min meet, the rating would have been a positive. She was very enthusiastic and a good fuck all round. However, there was no attempt to initiate the second round, the chat was timewasting lol. Then when I asked, there's not enough time. In latina whorehouses I have always had 2 rounds even if I don't finish on the second, she was not with it at all  :lol:.

I would recommend for a P&D for 30 mins. If you take long to finish, 1 hour is not good VFM...as I found out  :dash:. I'll probs end up going back but for 90 or 120 mins. At least now I know booking 1 hour meets is not good VFM with DIVA, the structure seems to be completely different. If I came in the first 10 mins of the first round it would have been fine with 5 mins downtime and then the second round but with how my timing is setup this will not work for me lol. Oh well. For those that wanted to know if the cheeks are nice, the cheeks are very halal, she is a contestant for the bubble butt thread and thicker edition....HOWEVER, it's not a I have to drop everything to clap them.

It's a neutral because due to timings, I did not get good VFM but that seems to have been my fault. I repeat, if this was a P&D the rating would be a positive.

See representation from PP1920.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 23, 2021, 06:21:36 pm by Payyourwaymate »

Offline Crackanut

Dat ass deserves a smashing. I'd consider the 30 min option for sure. Turn up and smash in doggy.

Offline Payyourwaymate

Thanks for your review, Payyourwaymate, here is her first review for anyone interested;

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=322845.0

Thanks for the screenshot.

Offline Momodan38

Unlucky man. I did say she seemed suited for a 30 min session. Still one pop? :dash: :dash: :dash:

I'll still try her out for a 30 min session.

***BTW love the avatar. Ousen was out of place. That guy probably just had sex the one time. President Netero is much better suited for a punting forum, you just know that guy got tail :cool:
« Last Edit: September 23, 2021, 06:58:15 pm by Momodan38 »

Offline Payyourwaymate

Unlucky man. I did say she seemed suited for a 30 min session. Still one pop? :dash: :dash: :dash:

I'll still try her out for a 30 min session.

***BTW love the avatar. Ousen was out of place. That guy probably just had sex the one time. President Netero is much better suited for a punting forum, you just know that guy got tail :cool:

Yeah man it was sad times. I was visibly sad like wow I can't sample the cheeks again thinking man this never happens in bhouses with 1 hour bookings 😭😭😭 and she was like you can always come back smiling....🤬🤬🤬. I can't undo years of training not to cum quickly to resist the evil latina WGs trying to fleece man all the time. I still need to review a latina badders, she was relentless with the kegels trying to get me to cum but I can't even find her profile.

Thanks about the avatar. He probably did after he came down from the mountains, he was too chilled  :lol:. The context of the picture was before he fought to the death though and detonated a nuke in his chest, I'm sure you already know  :D.

Offline Momodan38

Yeah man it was sad times. I was visibly sad like wow I can't sample the cheeks again thinking man this never happens in bhouses with 1 hour bookings 😭😭😭 and she was like you can always come back smiling....🤬🤬🤬. I can't undo years of training not to cum quickly to resist the evil latina WGs trying to fleece man all the time. I still need to review a latina badders, she was relentless with the kegels trying to get me to cum but I can't even find her profile.

Thanks about the avatar. He probably did after he came down from the mountains, he was too chilled  :lol:. The context of the picture was before he fought to the death though and detonated a nuke in his chest, I'm sure you already know  :D.
yeah, it can seem counter-intuitive with the pricing structure, but the real value is at the 30 min mark especially for P&D providers like this SP.

Re the avatar I don’t need context brother. Hunter x Hunter… Chimera Invasion Arc… The nameless King needs to know his name… KaBoom… Epic death… Nuff said :D

« Last Edit: September 23, 2021, 07:18:23 pm by Momodan38 »

Offline Payyourwaymate

yeah, it can seem counter-intuitive with the pricing structure, but the real value is at the 30 min mark especially for P&D providers like this SP.

Re the avatar I don’t need context brother. Hunter x Hunter… Chimera Invasion Arc… The nameless King needs to know his name… KaBoom… Epic death… Nuff said :D

Yeah you're right. The only thing is I don't like spending a longer amount of time commuting instead of clapping cheeks, if I lived closer I would have booked 30 mins like I do with latina sites lol.

With HXH....Indeed, indeed 🤜🏿🤜🏿🤜🏿🤜🏿

Online mace-window

External Link/Members Only

Comms and Location: Comms done through text, very prompt. Located in residential area 5 mins walk from the station off the main street.

Price Paid and Services: £150 for 1 hour. OWO, positions. Only got 1 round  :dash:.

Looks: Alhamdulillah the cheeks are Halal 🙏🏿🙏🏿🙏🏿🙏🏿🙌🏿🙌🏿🙌🏿🙌🏿. On a serious note, the video is reflective of her looks. She's tall, 5ft10 on the site description is correct. Very well done enhanced tits, soft skin with clear texture. Upper half size 12, lower half size 14. Barely any cellulite. The cheeks are a bubble butt in the Mid C range. Good plumpness, solid volume, great feel. Ripples back in doggy very nicely and claps with good sound effect on impact. Elasticity is there, good suppleness and snapback. If it's a BBL the surgeon done a great job. Facewise she looked better than the video, she has pouty lips though, not sure if she does lip botox/injections. Oh, and the tattoo is not a bird LOL. It's the Egytian God Isis.

Session: She's very friendly and down to earth, from Romania. Paid up and had a shower. I went straight onto the bed and she said no no and started with some foreplay instead which was good (It seems I have become indoctrinated by latina brothels over the years). After some foreplay moved onto OWO, she tried to do OW first and I had to mention it. Apparently because of COVID people are asking for OW now lol. Head game was sloppy, relatively strong. Covered good depth, attempted deepthroat and a mixed between spitting, wanking and mouth action. No ball action though. Started with CG, Very good technique with good eye contact throwing the cheeks with good force and riding well. Mish, very good penetration; eye contact throughout and could take dick no problem. Onto doggy, the cheeks really clapped back with good impact and a lovely sound, she could take dick no issues with aswell. Technique was not quite brazilian level though but good enough. I noticed she did not do kegels at all like latina women do...this led to some issues lol. See, because of how Latina women are with sex and kegels to make you cum fast, I've built resistance to it and last longer so I don't get cheated. Due to this I last longer than average and the first round was a bit long. This led to me later taking a loss LOL. Why? Well, after I climaxed and had a quick clean up and chat, there was 15 mins left and she now said she cannot do a second round as there is not enough time. I was baffled, there was still 15 mins. She said it's to clean up and leave. I did not want to force it so just left it as that. Got dressed, felt on the cheeks some more and left with mixed feelings.

If it was a 30 min meet, the rating would have been a positive. She was very enthusiastic and a good fuck all round. However, there was no attempt to initiate the second round, the chat was timewasting lol. Then when I asked, there's not enough time. In latina whorehouses I have always had 2 rounds even if I don't finish on the second, she was not with it at all  :lol:.

I would recommend for a P&D for 30 mins. If you take long to finish, 1 hour is not good VFM...as I found out  :dash:. I'll probs end up going back but for 90 or 120 mins. At least now I know booking 1 hour meets is not good VFM with DIVA, the structure seems to be completely different. If I came in the first 10 mins of the first round it would have been fine with 5 mins downtime and then the second round but with how my timing is setup this will not work for me lol. Oh well. For those that wanted to know if the cheeks are nice, the cheeks are very halal, she is a contestant for the bubble butt thread and thicker edition....HOWEVER, it's not a I have to drop everything to clap them.

It's a neutral because due to timings, I did not get good VFM but that seems to have been my fault. I repeat, if this was a P&D the rating would be a positive.

See representation from PP1920.

Thanks for the review PYWM. She been on my rader recently but this review may put a question mark on my hit-list. Like you said best for 30 minute meet up if she not willing to do round 2 in hour meet up.

Offline puntingpumping1920

Thanks for the review

£100 P/D (minimal kissing) is expensive

I may give her pass
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Payyourwaymate

Thanks for the review PYWM. She been on my rader recently but this review may put a question mark on my hit-list. Like you said best for 30 minute meet up if she not willing to do round 2 in hour meet up.

I think she would do 2 rounds if you finish quick or within 10 mins of the first round upon the start time. The problem is that I do not. I have had this issue multiple times outside of bhouses. It seems with indies and other sites you pay for an hour but it's really 20-35 mins of action in total of two rounds, 10-15 mins clean up and leave and the rest downtime to "chat" or discussing services at the start.

Offline Payyourwaymate

Thanks for the review

£100 P/D (minimal kissing) is expensive

I may give her pass

No worries.

Online mace-window

I think she would do 2 rounds if you finish quick or within 10 mins of the first round upon the start time. The problem is that I do not. I have had this issue multiple times outside of bhouses. It seems with indies and other sites you pay for an hour but it's really 20-35 mins of action in total of two rounds, 10-15 mins clean up and leave and the rest downtime to "chat" or discussing services at the start.

Looks like she is for guy that blow their load quick  :lol: :lol: :lol:.