Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Mila Sexy - Baker Street - TOFTT - Don't do it chaps  (Read 2179 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6396823) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline BootsnBunches

In the last few weeks I've needed to walk through Chinatown a few times and whenever that happens it reminds me how sexy Chinese girls can look. Some of my early punts were in China and in Chinese knocking shops in the UK, although I've avoided the latter over the past few years due to the high risk of bait and switch and a worry about the likelihood of girls being coerced into work. A few nights ago I ended up near Chinatown and tried to book Sex Goddess Lina at short notice, but received no reply to my texts. I got as far as speaking to a couple of the girls in doorways, but they were unwilling/unable to confirm services, just trying to drag me inside, so I went home frustrated and did some research, recognising I'd be back in town soon. I decided to TOFT in the absence of many tried, tested and trusted providers in my price range. Always a gamble and this one backfired, as I suspected it would.

External Link/Members Only

Communications: All by text. I contacted Mila in the morning and asked if she would be working late afternoon, explaining that I was unsure what time I would be free. I confirmed she was the girl in the pictures and FK, OWO and facial would be available as per her likes list to which she replied 'no problem'. Texts were in good English and responded to quickly. When my afternoon meeting ended I dropped her another text and asked if she was free at the time I thought I could get there. After a short delay I was sent an address and off I went. All good so far!

Venue: I was sent the address on Baker Street, which was a little confusing as it was a cafe. I texted again to then be given another address around the corner. I wonder now if this was time-wasting, using up a couple of minutes walking between the two, as it wasn't a security thing - one couldn't be seen from the other.

When I arrived at the flat it was up four flights of stairs in a conversion property - in fact the conversion may still have been going on as somewhat awkwardly there were workmen working on the flat below, carrying materials up stairs. What looked a discrete venue therefore became quite the opposite.

The flat was smart and clean, but once inside I only saw the living room - light and airy with a large double bed on one side and a sofa on the other. Very fit for purpose, although it wasn't used to great effect.

The girl: Definitely the girl in the pics, but not as dolled up as in the pictures. In our texts we discussed availability of uniforms and lingerie, but Mila was instead wearing a long denim skirt and white blouse - the sort of thing I would expect her to wear to visit her Mum. Not quite as slim as the photos. Very small natural breasts. Nice legs and ass. Shaved pussy with a day or so's stubble. I liked her look and body but we all know it takes more than that.

The meet: After appearing from behind the door, Mila showed me to the lounge/bedroom without a welcoming kiss which I should have taken the hint from. She stood in silence, barely saying 'Hello'. I was relieved to see she was the girl in the pics and if I'm honest relieved to be in the flat after my encounter with the builders. Otherwise I may have walked in the next few seconds. I wish I had now. After eating into the tiime due to the confusing address I already wasn't thinking straight.

On a hot day I expected to be offered a shower (for both our benefit) but this wasn't the case. I said to Lina that she looked good and thanked her for answering the texts, confirming she was happy to offer the services we agreed. I hope this would create some rapport and as I had confirmed services I placed the cash on the side counter, which she quickly picked up and counted, moving to the far side of the room by the bed.

Mila motioned to me to take my clothes off and put them on the sofa, and before I could argue and suggest she came to me for some foreplay on the couch she had stripped and was laying a towel on the bed. I was therefore left to undress alone and missed the opportunity to undress her with a kiss and cuddle along the way as I like to do/

I moved over and leaned over to kiss and Mila pulled away. I explained I wanted a GFE as agreed and she said 'No French Kissing' holding her face out like your gran used to for a peck. I lay down hoping again for a cuddle but Mila instead began owo, stopping almost as soon as she started. 1 minute at the most, plenty of hand and reaching for a condom as soon as I was hard. I stopped her at this point and she said to me 'You don't want sex?' I replied I did but I prefer a good session of oral first and managed to have a quick suck on her boobs, which thankfully she didn't object to.

Mila continued with owo and I managed to move her hand so the emphasis became from her mouth. It was quite good (although obviously no attention to my balls), but it was obvious she would stop again sooner than I would like and sure enough it happened. I therefore went with the flow and allowed her to slip the condom on. I tried again for a kiss, but this wasn't reciprocated, making me feel really uncomfortable and awkward.

Mila lay back and I had a quick taste of her to the soundtrack of 'No Fingers' before I entered her. Things got a little better at this point with Mila letting me thrust away, but I prefer a more sensual punt with eye-contact and kissing. At my suggestion we then moved to cowgirl and doggy before returning to missionary where I could have finished. However, we'd agreed to a facial finish and this was the main reason I had selected her so I enquired about the possibility. Mila pulled a face but when I pointed out what we agreed she got off the bed and got on her knees by the side of the bed. She removed the condom and started to wank me, with no intention of any further oral as I would ideally like. By this point I'm feeling guilty and I decide to finish and leave, guessing she would dodge the cumshot, but not having any desire to force it through. Guess what? She dodged.....   :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

No more words were exchanged between us. I dressed and left whilst she wiped cum off the floor and played with her phone which had gone off several times during our time.

Pros: Nice looking girl with a good body and natural boobs. Kept her heels on during sex.

Cons: Passionless to the point of making me feel bad. Lied about services. :( :( :( Non discrete location due to builders. No shower offered.

VFM: Poor. I could have had the same terrible service from any number of chinese providers for less, allbeit risking bait and switch. For the same money (£90 for 30) I can think of some good non-chinese girls I should have spent the money on. 

Offline bedhedred

I know you are obviously unhappy with your experience, but given the choice between your negative and my negative, I'd have paid 10 extra to have your one. My one put me off to extent that I lost my boner. 🙄🤬
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=322663.0

Actually I should have just paid 100 for cherry or Adrienne.

Offline fionnov

thanks for the neg review, off the HL

Offline magnetico

Offline Dashing

« Last Edit: September 23, 2021, 02:33:35 pm by Dashing »

Offline BootsnBunches

07529007380 / +447529007380

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Thanks for the detailed review of the experience @theoriginaljennahazefan :hi:

Seeing those pics just makes it so frustrating. She looks so hot in them. Any tips for someone similar who wants to give you a good time appreciated.

Offline BootsnBunches

I know you are obviously unhappy with your experience, but given the choice between your negative and my negative, I'd have paid 10 extra to have your one. My one put me off to extent that I lost my boner. 🙄🤬
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=322663.0

Actually I should have just paid 100 for cherry or Adrienne.

It wasn't my worst punt which is definitely still Marcella at Babylon/Toutsi at Diva https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=309644.0 in recent times. Yours sounds as though it was almost that bad, but without the threats! However, the way Mila made me feel during and after the punt definitely made it a clear negative.

I was made to ask for everything and only got it in the most passive way possible - which is probably just about better than not getting it at all. I'm not sure how I made it last as long as I did.

Whilst the relationship is clearly transactional and I don't delude myself into thinking anything else even with my favourite providers, no girl who sells services should try to make you feel guilty. I imagine most guys punt to lift their mood, forget their worries and relax. Mila had the exact opposite on me.

Offline JayEZ2K

I fucked her for £60 at a typical oriental place.

I keep trying to tell people to avoid these high-priced Chinese. The vast majority are the exact same ones you will find for £60, just being advertised as "high end".

« Last Edit: September 24, 2021, 12:37:16 pm by JayEZ2K »

Offline fionnov

advertised on vivastreet?

Offline BootsnBunches

I keep trying to tell people to avoid these high-priced Chinese. The vast majority are the exact same ones you will find for £60, just being advertised as "high end".

Interesting. I guess that makes sense in some ways.

Offline magnetico

She's got 5 positive reviews from the usual fluffy pimps on AW.
They can't be real punters...

Offline JayEZ2K

advertised on vivastreet?
Yes, but not at the same flat.

All they're doing is setting up a flat and pretending to be "up-scale" on their advertisements, and then charging £100 (or whatever) for the same girl you can fuck for £60 elsewhere. Almost all of these higher-priced Chinese ads are just a marketing gimmick.