Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Next punts I wanted on holiday or preggers - who else fits the bill?  (Read 950 times)

Offline Gruff

Hi - I'm a serial lurker here, I don't punt regularly but I feel my next one in my bones and would welcome some help. The problem is the women that I had at the top of my list have just decided to either become pregnant:

Gena XXX External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

or Maggie21 - going on holiday before I can arrange:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

or English Chloe - retired:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I really wanted to see Gena but cannot consider if she's pregnant as one of the reviews here recently stated. I like A-Levels, love rimming, strap on / toys a must + sexually forward, almost aggressive - certainly not passive. Location is not important except to be inside the M25, incall or outcall. I want 2 hours for maximum of £280, although prefer around the £250 mark.

The two left on my HL are Dee XXX - who appeals greatly partly due to price + reviews).
And Anika, External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Anika's more than I usually pay, but nice flat and rimming/bum love appeal and is currently front runner.

So… here's the point:
1. Who's got the fitter bod / sexier face / most enthusiastic service?
2. Does Dee use toys/strapon - she says yes but Anika appears to have a PhD.
3. Any younger / prettier / cheaper alternatives who fit the bill based on these choices?
(Not X PLATINUM x CINDY X - not my type - prefer a harder body)

I hope my 'tight brief' makes it easier to give me some suggestions.

Thanks, Gruff

Offline anyfucker

Fitter, sexier etc is in the eye of the beholder and your mileage may vary...
Both Anika and Dee are great so don't stress over your choice, just get on with it and see the other one next time.
FWIW, Anika has a slimmer body & smaller tits, some banned members would probably be able to tell you her body fat percentage but not me  :rolleyes:
Neither is shy, I'm sure both can be as forward/aggressive as you want, let them clearly know what you want.

Offline Gruff

Thanks Anyfucker - just seen you've recommended Anika in another thread so its good to know you like her! I prefer the body type of Anika so is definitely my preference. I'll get my callipers out and check her BMI...

The only question outstanding for any other members is anyone who gives a similar service, but for a wee bit less?

I must admit I'm gutted about Gena xxx - some places I just don't want to go.

fredpunter

Last time I looked you could have three lovely hours with Dee for 250, I don't think you'll find much better value than that.

Doh! Just checked she's upped it to 300.

Herbie, tell her off!
« Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 03:36:19 pm by fredpunter »