Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Review - Massage House Budapest - Positive  (Read 3632 times)

Offline GinToniq

First time reviewing for me, although I have been using FBSM services around the world before. I hope that this helps any newbie members to UKPunting and encourages them to also review their first European experiences too :cool:

Was in Budapest for a quick trip in August 21' so decided to indulge in a massage at Massage House, with Melody. For me, I'm more into sensual massages (ideally FBSM) as it involves some relaxation before some good action ;)

Logistics:
I actually used email to book, and they were very responsive: My first email was sent 3 days before the booking. They confirmed the day after I sent my email. I also sent another email the morning of the visit to make sure I had the right masseuse, as I really wanted Melody this evening (more on her looks below!).

Very close to the centre of town, in the Budapest 6th district. I booked a Bolt / taxi to the Indian restaurant (Taj Mahal), then walked a quick couple of minutes. In my attempt to make it a 'covert' visit, I failed greatly when I saw that there was a massive bright backlit sign saying "Massage House" above the entrance  :lol:. I quickly buzzed number 100, then headed up to the 6th floor via lift.

Reception:
Once I headed through the main doors to the lobby, I was explained everything in detail given that sensual massages are legit and legal in Hungary. I was given a chart of prices and options. I opted to pay in Forint as it was a bit cheaper, but TBH the Euro prices were pretty good: 90 EUR for 90mins + 20 EUR for Nuru. Very reasonable and VFM when compared to UK and other European destinations. Cash payment at the end of the service.

Melody showed me out the lobby towards the door of one of the massage rooms on the same floor. I was offered a shower (mandatory I guess) while she undressed on the side. Once I got out of the shower, she greeted me topless with only panties on.  :D

Looks:
Melody is as per the pictures on the website: am absolutely stunning girl. She was petite and slim in frame, had a lovely and seductive smile and had adequate sized bolt-ons given the size of her body, and a smooth round ass for both looking and touching.

Services:
A regular sensual massage with plenty of mirrors to see in front and side of you in a clean and soft lit room. You start lying down on your front while she gets herself and the oils ready in the side room. She entered in and started to oil my back up, working on upper back and shoulders, moving down towards the legs with some gentle CC swipes now and then :) She then worked on my legs and feet for a while before switching to the slides. She eventually grabbed some Nuru gel and felt her tits up to make sure they were well covered for the body slides. She slid up and down my back, blowing into my ear, every now and then passing her hand for some CC swipes to find my c*ck well and truly looking forward to the next act. :cool:

She asks me to turn over while she oils up her chest to do frontal b2b slides with her ass, then her chest, then the whole body. I helped myself to some back rubbing of my own, touching her all around her back, ass, legs. She complemented on the size of my hands as I decided to give her my own massage from her shoulders to her back. She started to moan and allowed me to keep her pressed on me for a bit, so I could get ready for the HE at the end. She slid back and did the HE with her legs spread wide. The HE itself was great - only criticism is that she probably found that part easy as I was already quite close to unloading when she was sliding up and down my c*ck with her chest before, so didn't mind this at all.

Conclusion: A positive from me, as it represents great vfm with a stunning girl. Would return again next time I'm in town :)

« Last Edit: September 22, 2021, 07:42:20 pm by GinToniq »

Online alabama1

I have been there ! I rarely visit these establishments, but 2 years ago i visited Budapest and was struggling to find a wg. Out of desperation i went there. I actually enjoyed it though. What made me chuckle was the checking in procedure. It was like the waiting room of a doctors surgery ! Yes, i remember it not being very discreet from the roadway, and all the rooms were outside of the reception area, all on the same floor.