Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Struggling to make a booking......?  (Read 488 times)

Offline JasonMason

I've got Friday afternoon all to myself and thought I'd book a nice SP in Bristol to spend some 'quality' time with.
Is anybody else struggling to get a response.
I've tried calling and emailing at least 10 potentials in the last couple of days but so far have only had 1 response!
What am I doing wrong?
Are they all that busy they can pick and choose their clients and not even answer the phone?
I'm genuinely starting to think I'm invisible  :unknown:
How's everyone else getting on.....?  :dash:

Offline JasonMason

Hmmmmm, I see what you mean.
So it's not just me then   :(

Online WelshClipper

To be honest if its just a pump and dump you want then there still seems to be plenty around.

But there does seem to be a dearth of quality lasses and possibly most of them seem to require booking well in advance.

As was mentioned in the other thread, I expect things will relax a bit once we move away from the peak of the pandemic.

Till then maybe try the email route and book ahead  :unknown:

Offline joninbristol

Hmmmmm, I see what you mean.
So it's not just me then   :(
Nope, it's widespread, don't take it personally.  :thumbsup:

I'm not going to respond to any political points or judgements about this (either way), but if you consider that fact that 89% of the population over 16 have chosen of their own free will to be vaccinated (81% have already chosen to have both), you're talking about 9 out of 10 people take the threat of this virus to their health seriously.
(source: External Link/Members Only)

Extrapolate that 9 out of 10 to the SP population, and it means that unless they need to, 9 out of 10 won't be working.
Which feels about right looking at my own hotlist of mostly native British / first language English SPs, almost all of whom are not meeting at present.

Even if you read down that article and restrict it to the under 40s, you're still looking at 2 out of 3 being vaccinated at least once, so 60-66% will probably be away from AW for a while.
:hi:

« Last Edit: September 22, 2021, 05:05:15 pm by joninbristol »