Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Nia - Amour - Wallsend  (Read 2994 times)

Online Jimmy Cagney

External Link/Members Only

Meet took place last week. Comms with agency excellent, standard £60 for 30 minutes.

Agency flat in Wallsend, clean and on quiet street. Plenty of parking nearby.

The description and photos of Nia on the website are accurate. She has a bit of a paunch bit a good pair of tits. She was very friendly and seemed to genuinely enjoy the job. She said was pretty open to everything and especially liked CIM  :thumbsup:

Started with some very nice DFK with plenty of tongue action. Then proceeded to nice BJ, not deep throat but plenty of shaft licking and ball sucking. I then reciprocated, she was fresh downstairs and got very wet and vocal. Switched back to more oral on me. I then bent her over, smacked her big ass, bit of rimming that she was into and then I inserted a finger up her ass that she appeared to enjoy. :D

On with condom and into doggy for a good pounding. After a while I asked about anal, she said she had never done it before but why not try. Unfortunately she was not relaxed enough and that failed  :(

Some more fucking and then I whipped off condom and wanked off into her open mouth. She took it all and swallowed it with a smile.

All and all a very good punt. Nia was very friendly and natural and I had a great time. Will see again. Recommended.

Offline Name Not Found

Nice review thanks.

Did you think her real age matched her profile?  How does she look facially; attractive?

I like the thought that she was up for trying anal for the first time, just from the point to view that it makes her seem very keen to please  :cool:

Online Jimmy Cagney

Nice review thanks.

Did you think her real age matched her profile?  How does she look facially; attractive?

I like the thought that she was up for trying anal for the first time, just from the point to view that it makes her seem very keen to please  :cool:

Her real age is accurate in my opinion. Very much girl next door, not a great beauty. But a very nice person and eager to please

Offline dino1990

Temped for Sunday (if she's still working). Love trying anal with an inexperienced lady

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Temped for Sunday (if she's still working). Love trying anal with an inexperienced lady
Does that mean you seek out the inexperienced so you can take advantage and push boundaries.   :unknown:

Online Weatherman21

Maybe a bad choice of words.  As it comes across creepy.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2021, 05:20:20 pm by Weatherman21 »

Offline dino1990

Worded wrong. Just nice to give a lady a new experience that she'll remember you for

Offline yorkieyorkie

Worded wrong. Just nice to give a lady a new experience that she'll remember you for

Lol. WG’s only care about the money. Your comment was creep AF!!

Offline dino1990

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Slow day at the office today?
Meaning? You are the one posting creepy comments.

Offline dino1990

need help. Not had either. Nia or Savannah @amour?