Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: TammyLee - Hot Tasty in Manchester  (Read 7395 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6392920) (5 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline rovingman

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price
120 + 40 for half an hour

Communications
A few quick texts to confirm services and general location. Agreed a time. When I arrived outside the block of flats, texted to say I was there and then followed instructions to meet her. All straight forward.

Discreet block of flats near central Manchester. Lots of parking space and it was around 10pm or so and felt good and safe. The flats were good and her flat was bare but good and clean.

Looks
Very pretty lady, great figure and very nice feet, boobs and butt. Her face is partly visible on her AW profile and for me – very pretty woman.

Service
Tammy was born deaf; however, communication was easy and I loved the lack of rubbish yapping. I arrived, we said our hellos and I was comfortable enough to hand over the cash. She disappeared for a short time – presumably to count and or give to whomever she may or may not have been with. It didn’t take long at all so I was still comfortable with that.

When she came back – kit off and she sat on the bed and straight away popped the old fella in her mouth and gave the hottest wettest BJ I have had in years. Managed not to pop, changed position to 69 and had a great BJ while I happily stuck my tongue in her pussy and tasty butt hole. She was nice and fresh and clean.
Rubber on, a quick doggystyle session followed by good old-fashioned missionary, shot my load. Happy days all round, some small talk (rather hand signals) of satisfactions and gestures of how pretty I thought she was and how happy the now limp old fella was. Dressed, goodbye hug and off I went.

Overall
If I could afford it – I would have stayed longer and had another go but was happy with the experience. Not often do I get a really good punt. I had a lot of timewasters and bait/switch idiots to work through before getting this session. Will definitely see her again if she is still around in a few months – I couldn’t work out if she was new to this or on tour.

Offline GingerNuts

Thanks for the review. What was the extra £40 for?

Offline rovingman

filming - sadly no face though.

Online Degsy101

Expensive even without the extras.

Online Moby Dick

filming - sadly no face though.
£160 for hh!!! for a faceless whore, she’s taking the piss!!!
« Last Edit: September 22, 2021, 12:59:58 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline rovingman

yes very expensive..... as it happens on this punt for me was worth it but i cant see me parting that much again on anyone else for some time... there was also the novelty of her being deaf  :D

Online Moby Dick

yes very expensive..... as it happens on this punt for me was worth it but i cant see me parting that much again on anyone else for some time... there was also the novelty of her being deaf  :D
What’s novel about not hearing you calling her a robbing cunt  :sarcastic:

Offline WelshClipper

I’d just go for the 3/4 hr at £140. My answer since AW made it officially an option.

At least it sounded like she gave you a stonkin’ good time mate  :thumbsup:

Offline Drayki

What’s novel about not hearing you calling her a robbing cunt  :sarcastic:

:lol: :lol: Spot on MD

Online Numberone

Offline mikhail

Offline mikhail

That's what he said.

sorry dementia took over and was certain he said £120hhour!  :wacko:

Offline IAMBATMAN

Anyone know who her mate is in her gallery?

Offline Zed_6969

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price
120 + 40 for half an hour

Communications
A few quick texts to confirm services and general location. Agreed a time. When I arrived outside the block of flats, texted to say I was there and then followed instructions to meet her. All straight forward.

Discreet block of flats near central Manchester. Lots of parking space and it was around 10pm or so and felt good and safe. The flats were good and her flat was bare but good and clean.

Looks
Very pretty lady, great figure and very nice feet, boobs and butt. Her face is partly visible on her AW profile and for me – very pretty woman.

Service
Tammy was born deaf; however, communication was easy and I loved the lack of rubbish yapping. I arrived, we said our hellos and I was comfortable enough to hand over the cash. She disappeared for a short time – presumably to count and or give to whomever she may or may not have been with. It didn’t take long at all so I was still comfortable with that.

When she came back – kit off and she sat on the bed and straight away popped the old fella in her mouth and gave the hottest wettest BJ I have had in years. Managed not to pop, changed position to 69 and had a great BJ while I happily stuck my tongue in her pussy and tasty butt hole. She was nice and fresh and clean.
Rubber on, a quick doggystyle session followed by good old-fashioned missionary, shot my load. Happy days all round, some small talk (rather hand signals) of satisfactions and gestures of how pretty I thought she was and how happy the now limp old fella was. Dressed, goodbye hug and off I went.

Overall
If I could afford it – I would have stayed longer and had another go but was happy with the experience. Not often do I get a really good punt. I had a lot of timewasters and bait/switch idiots to work through before getting this session. Will definitely see her again if she is still around in a few months – I couldn’t work out if she was new to this or on tour.
No kissing??

Offline Pennington

External Link/Members Only
Looks like her mate

Well spotted leftie.
Maybe they share an apartment.
My plan is to have an incall with Tammy next week and no doubt I will be undertaking some probing.

Offline SexnLust17

Offline Thephoenix

Well spotted leftie.
My plan is to have an incall with Tammy next week and no doubt I will be undertaking some probing.

Get her mate to wear a mask for a 2 girl service.
It'll be like the film 'See No Evil, Hear No Evil.'

Offline IAMBATMAN

Get her mate to wear a mask for a 2 girl service.
It'll be like the film 'See No Evil, Hear No Evil.'
just need a third with a cock in her mouth :D

Online danhairlover72

Is she British or Brazilian?????
On her profile she writes:standing 5.6 with a big sexy Brazilian butt lift.
Nationality:British

Offline Fac51

Well spotted leftie.

They have both got that same picture on their Aw profiles (of them both together), & also both are showing same postcode on both profiles

FFM as a Xmas pressie ?!?

Offline Pennington

Is she British or Brazilian?????
On her profile she writes:standing 5.6 with a big sexy Brazilian butt lift.
Nationality:British

What the fuck is a "Brazilian butt lift"?

Offline Kool Keef

She also works with a mixed race girl who's also deaf i think, can't remember the name now but they usually have their green lights on at same time.
I think these girls are the replacements for Lilly May & Milly Fox, similarly worded profiles, pricing structure (60 quid blow n go) & seem to be working in the Green Quarter like LM & MF, so probably being handled by the same pimp.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2021, 10:41:31 am by Kool Keef »

Offline dwagonkin1

She also works with a mixed race girl who's also deaf i think, can't remember the name now but they usually have their green lights on at same time.
I think these girls are the replacements for Lilly May & Milly Fox, similarly worded profiles, pricing structure (60 quid blow n go) & seem to be working in the Green Quarter like LM & MF, so probably being handled by the same pimp.

i did manage to see the mixed race girl for a b&g, was meant to review her but cant seem to find a link for her anymore. was a pretty meh experience compared to Lilly/Milly but still decent.

Offline Kool Keef

i did manage to see the mixed race girl for a b&g, was meant to review her but cant seem to find a link for her anymore. was a pretty meh experience compared to Lilly/Milly but still decent.

I'm sure her name was Alyssa Hart, ring a bell?
If it was, looks like the profile has switched to a new girl.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 03, 2021, 10:42:59 am by Kool Keef »

Offline dwagonkin1

I'm sure her name was Alyssa Hart, ring a bell?
If it was, looks like the profile has switched to a new girl.

Defo was an A, but she was carribbean not welsh + girl in that prof is defo diff. just tried a filtered search on 'deaf' and only returns tammy's profile too..

hmm :scare:

Offline Kool Keef

Defo was an A, but she was carribbean not welsh + girl in that prof is defo diff. just tried a filtered search on 'deaf' and only returns tammy's profile too..

hmm :scare:

They must have kept the name but the girl's changed.
Was it same place Poppy & Lilly worked out of?

Offline dwagonkin1

They must have kept the name but the girl's changed.
Was it same place Poppy & Lilly worked out of?

Yup, same GQ apartment block, same flat.