Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: CaraDelacroix001 - Guildford  (Read 1343 times)

44 review(s) for CaraDelacroix001 (43 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline kgvatz

Cara Delacroix

External Link/Members Only
or External Link/Members Only

Comms: Bloody nightmare  :lol: been trying on and off for a few months now but after seeing from people you can catch her I persevered and got lucky. fired off a text in the morning not expecting any thing and was in the middle of sorting a plan b when I got a reply.

Visit was a few weeks ago.

Location: flat not far from the station, clean place and access was easy.

The Girl: she's well reviewed on here so no need to go too deep but I think shes got a pretty face and a smoking body, lovely bum and not huge boobs but still very nice. very cheerful and smiles all the way through the visit.

Service: I like to pace my punts a bit so started off slow with some light kissing and mutual touching some RO on her before getting the mac on for sex. Couple of position swaps before popping in the bag. little clean up and relax and a chat till ready to go again. What followed was by far the best deep throat session I've ever had, don't matter the position or the angle she can and will happily take it. I love that she knows when to slow down and when to ramp it up again. Finished with a CIM and I was utterly spent.

Summary: Epic session and I will definitely try and book again. lets hope it doesn't take as long next time.

Offline Stellar

Hmm a bit more information would have been nice in your review.

How much was paid? Duration of visit?

Offline kgvatz

Hmm a bit more information would have been nice in your review.

How much was paid? Duration of visit?

Missed it on my other post aswell lol. £180 paid for 1 hour.

Offline boardyhell

one of my regulars ,can be hard to book at time
oral has to be experienced