Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Rebecca Gfe - Warmley - Blonde Pocket Rocket  (Read 2306 times)

82 review(s) for rebecca_gfe (73 positive, 4 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline WelshClipper

Another well reviewed girl whom I was determined to see once lockdown was over. This review is from late July and all arrangements very easy via AW messages. Paid £140 for an hour.

I got to Bristol by midday, made my way close to her post code, texted Rebecca and was given the address. A nice terraced house on a main road but quite discreet. I parked up and went inside. The house inside is spacious and the bedroom is large and bright with a high ceiling. I am not a fan of dark poorly lit rooms so this was a refreshing change. I need to mention that there are cats, for those who may have allergies.

Rebecca is a petit blonde pocket rocket with lovely boobs that have been enhanced but not overdone. I find her attractive facially and her bum is absolutely superb.

Rebecca is quite chatty but we soon got down to business.  We started with some great french kissing while we removed clothes, then she positioned herself for some excellent OWO while I was able to reach and explore her bum and pussy. We followed this with some oral on her, her pussy is very tidy and clean shaven, I think she enjoyed this. Finally on to a session of doggie where Rebecca made a superb bum up heads down position similar to her current AW profile pose. I had no problems cumming in the bag soon after.

Afterwards, we had a chat and a cuddle and fondle before I headed back the bathroom to clean up.

Pros : Professional girl who knows her business and delivers perfectly

Cons : None that come to mind.

Would I return : Yes definitely

External Link/Members Only

Online alabama1

Nice review mate. She is on my to do list. I would like to see her if /when i am in Bristol again. Has she moved from that place where the parking was bad ? And does  anyone know if she cancels many bookings on health grounds ? The reason i ask is that she was/is always stating that she is at deaths door with one ailment or another. Sorry for all the questions !
« Last Edit: September 21, 2021, 03:00:56 pm by alabama1 »

Offline WelshClipper

Nice review mate. She is on my to do list. I would like to see her if /when i am in Bristol again. Has she moved from that place where the parking was bad ? And does  anyone know if she cancels many bookings on health grounds ? The reason i ask is that she was/is always stating that she is at deaths door with one ailment or another. Sorry for all the questions !

No worries mate  :thumbsup:

I didn’t know her old place but she is now on a main road, a bit further down I found plenty of on street parking with a short walk back. The road is fairly wide and the parked cars stretched out down the road.

Rebecca’s spinal and kidney issues seem to be under control at the moment. She did catch covid a while back so who knows what else. Bit of a crapshoot I am afraid. Maybe best to book earlier in the day and have a plan B ready for the evening. She is well worth the effort but that is what I did.

She is most definitely NOT at deaths door, fittest gym bunny I have seen in a while   :dance:

Offline justalad

@alabama1 I’ve seen Rebecca 9 times without issue regarding her health.  I recently had to cancel on her due to Covid.  FFS.

He is fit as a fiddle in more ways than one!

Seen her three times as her current place and no issues with parking.  Ample parking about 200 metres away.  Hope that helps.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2021, 06:25:04 pm by justalad »

Online alabama1

@alabama1 I’ve seen Rebecca 9 times without issue regarding her health.  I recently had to cancel on her due to Covid.  FFS.

He is fit as a fiddle in more ways than one!

Seen her three times as her current place and no issues with parking.  Ample parking about 200 metres away.  Hope that helps.
Cheers mate. Don't know when i will be down that way again, but thanks for the useful info.  :thumbsup: