Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Seeking a milf/mature lady NW London suburbs?  (Read 5194 times)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Hello
I am looking for a milf/mature lady in NW or maybe N London suburbs.
Age no problem as I am well over 70. So preferably not under 30. 
Size no problem, I am happier with plump or BBW but also happy with size 10.

I am considering a reverse booking but the problem is I have the type of lady in mind but not the time and date which an RB needs, I just have to make contact and then go when I have an opportunity.

If anyone knows of a Jewish lady anywhere that would be great news. My first punt ever was with one and none since.
thanks
HP

« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 06:45:11 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

Hornydevil247

Try Sabrina in Potters Bar

Not seen her for a while but she is great fun

External Link/Members Only

Offline davidgood

Hello
I am looking for a milf/mature lady in NW or maybe N London suburbs.
Age no problem as I am well over 70. So preferably not under 30. 
Size no problem, I am happier with plump or BBW but also happy with size 10.

I am considering a reverse booking but the problem is I have the type of lady in mind but not the time and date which an RB needs, I just have to make contact and then go when I have an opportunity.

If anyone knows of a Jewish lady anywhere that would be great news. My first punt ever was with one and none since.
thanks
HP
Hi HP,

This lady might fit your requirements;-

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I think she has reports on PN as Laima(?) might even done one myself.

I have not seen her for a few years, but she keeps her self fit and is well preserved.

It has never been quite clear where she came from, EE  I think but I have always thought there might be a Jewish link and if you look at her blog she had a friend over from Israel earlier this year. So she might tick a lot of the boxes.

However, she is or was, quite slim so might not be what you want. But possibly size 10, but I am not good on sizing.

I have a plumper suggestion for you in the area, a Spanish lady. But she has never mastered the mysteries of AW and doesn't have a pimp to do it for her. I will check to see if she is still in business and if she is I will drop you a PM with her details.

I hope you find what you want.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline undercoverpunter

Lady Bethany in Enfield.  Her PG pics show off a cracking body.  Never got round to meeting her but she sounded nice on the phone.  Theres a post on here from someone who's met her before.

Lady Bethany in Enfield.  Her PG pics show off a cracking body.  Never got round to meeting her but she sounded nice on the phone.  Theres a post on here from someone who's met her before.

£250 and hour for someone who thinks she is posh, thanks for the thought but no thanks, she might belong here:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=32425.new#new
« Last Edit: June 22, 2014, 02:43:50 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

Hornydevil247

HP

Try Roxy External Link/Members Only

Great fuck but I believe she is away at the moment.

HD

anyone seen this London mature site or met the ladies? One of them called Bella has an AW profile which is how I saw it. Costs are high.
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

k

anyone seen this London mature site or met the ladies? One of them called Bella has an AW profile which is how I saw it. Costs are high.
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
At first glance this looks like a re-vamp of Vintage Vamps which was around for many years.  I used to think that that was a good resource at the time that I felt women of my own age were my best choice, but having met a lot of younger women with good attitudes I've definitely moved on from the 'mature woman'.

I seem to remember Penny being on the VV site, so one has to wonder what is the criteria for being one of the "Latest Girls"?
« Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 07:34:18 am by k »

Hibernian

Anyone seen @ MILF WENDY @ ?
On purple site

cockneybstrd

Anyone seen @ MILF WENDY @ ?
On purple site

Hibbie you should know by now we call it Adultwork. or A/W or even A/Wank

You dont have to do that colour rubbish on here and we put the links in when asking.

Offline SamLP

I haven't seen her but she's currently touring in NW London this week. It says she used to be known as LushlipsLeah in Manchester so maybe there is someone from there who can shed more light on her.