Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dee a kim Kardashian look a like  (Read 3821 times)

tom watton

I remember reading last year that Dee was a Kim Karhashian look a like,  Seeing Kim in the paper today I now can see a resemblance,  beautiful,  great tits and arse and I'd like to fuck.

password02

I remember reading last year that Dee was a Kim Karhashian look a like,  Seeing Kim in the paper today I now can see a resemblance,  beautiful,  great tits and arse and I'd like to fuck.

+1 - been there and agree with the great FCK - i think she is doing duo's with Lucy today? waiting on a review as a UKP punter was on his way to visit them this afternoon - lucky bastard!!!!

Offline ciscoxxx69

I didn't really see that at first either, but I kinda get it now.....I think she is fucking gorgeous tbh. :rose:
Fantastic tits, fit body built for dirty sex and yes.......an arse I'd love to fuck.  :wacko:
I'm not sure how keen she is on anal....anyone had the (undoubted) pleasure? :unknown:

Offline ciscoxxx69

+1 - been there and agree with the great FCK - i think she is doing duo's with Lucy today? waiting on a review as a UKP punter was on his way to visit them this afternoon - lucky bastard!!!!

Hey PW....ever had a Threesup with Dee and Lucy ? :unknown:

password02

Yes sure have - Hotel just off the M1 jt4 or 5 - nightmare to get too i remember as my 1 hour booking had to be cut short to 30 mins.

Late summer great session even for 30 mins - not sure why I did not do a review? be too late now as 1 year ago -

Great session with both girls into each other but more on me than themselves. I think I remember either FCK Dee doggy with her licking Lucy or FCK Lucy with her licking Dee - Confused which way it was? but ended with my first Cum Swop with the 2 girls - I definitely remember the end -

But 30 mins was way too short - bloody traffic and cannot for the life of me remember the hotel name???? it was at the cak end of Mill Hill but you could only get there either from M1 or the A1 i think and that's why I was late  - really need an hour with these girls and not 30 mins

Offline ciscoxxx69

Yes sure have - Hotel just off the M1 jt4 or 5 - nightmare to get too i remember as my 1 hour booking had to be cut short to 30 mins.

Late summer great session even for 30 mins - not sure why I did not do a review? be too late now as 1 year ago -

Great session with both girls into each other but more on me than themselves. I think I remember either FCK Dee doggy with her licking Lucy or FCK Lucy with her licking Dee - Confused which way it was? but ended with my first Cum Swop with the 2 girls - I definitely remember the end -

But 30 mins was way too short - bloody traffic and cannot for the life of me remember the hotel name???? it was at the cak end of Mill Hill but you could only get there either from M1 or the A1 i think and that's why I was late  - really need an hour with these girls and not 30 mins

Thanks PW - I missed out earlier in the year when Dee was in Oxford with Lucy........Dee told me to come up with 'something kinky'......
I am sure I could oblige  :D ......must see these two I think  :cool:

password02

Dee is not up for Anal see her profile - also she does do duo's with Lucy at £230 ph in Camden so if you are in central London you may be in luck.

kazred

Based on all the feedback on Dee on here I've taken the plunge and booked her for Monday. Said she can only do duo's that day so I've taken up the offer of Dee and Lucy for a 2 hour session. Will report back and confirm if they are as good as previous reviews.......

Offline ciscoxxx69

Based on all the feedback on Dee on here I've taken the plunge and booked her for Monday. Said she can only do duo's that day so I've taken up the offer of Dee and Lucy for a 2 hour session. Will report back and confirm if they are as good as previous reviews.......

Lucky Fucker!  :drinks:

Hornydevil247

Dee is real and great fun but Kim is fake and a jumped up primadonna

fredpunter

Dee is real and great fun but Kim is fake and a jumped up primadonna
Be honest, you'd still shag her though

Hornydevil247

abad

Hornydevil247

kazred

Damn - My 2 hour duo meet has been cancelled by Dee - apologetic text but I am now well miffed!

Hornydevil247

Damn - My 2 hour duo meet has been cancelled by Dee - apologetic text but I am now well miffed!

If you say on her feedback she failed to communicate then does this post not contradict the negative feedback you left today.

kazred

No - text was from Lucy

Dee meanwhile was busy accessing AW from Germany.......And her comms have been non existant - never mind - shall not be rebooking....

fredpunter

No - text was from Lucy

Dee meanwhile was busy accessing AW from Germany.......And her comms have been non existant - never mind - shall not be rebooking....

So your problem is that you booked a duo and only one of them contacted you to say it was cancelled, you think they should both have contacted you? Just trying to understand.

Hornydevil247

No - text was from Lucy

You received a text from Lucy cancelling them why expect another from Dee.

I'm confused too as to why you expect two texts saying the same thing

fredpunter

You received a text from Lucy cancelling them why expect another from Dee.

I'm confused too as to why you expect two texts saying the same thing

And can I ask what time it was you were due to see them?

fredpunter

And can I ask what time it was you were due to see them?

Call me a fluffy so and so but Dee texts me now and again (as well as others) just to chat. And to comment on what is said about her on here. I don't want to be her spokes person but its always interesting to hear the other side if the story.

Firstly, apparently your meeting was due for 10am, so even if she emailed you at 6am as she says, you didn't really have much opportunity to arrange something else, so i understand your frustration, I've been there myself and it pisses me off too.

In my recent case it was clear that the girl responsible was just bumping me to see someone else and was not polite or apologetic. At least in the case of this duo booking they were apologetic (so you said) and it wasnt to see someone else, but still annoying nevertheless.

Now we get to the bit where we will never know the truth for sure. One girl tells you that the meeting had to be cancelled because of the other girl. But the other girl tells me that it had to be cancelled because of the first girl. And is a bit peed off that she is getting the blame.

She also said she was not in Germany, and if she ever goes abroad she deactivates her profile, so it should never say anything like that. It's been mentioned before that the "accessing from" is a bit unreliable.

Anyway, I'm just repeating what I've been told, I am not warranting whether any if it is true.

tom watton

No - text was from Lucy

I know how frustrating it can be and Blonde English Chloe done it to me several times but from experience I would give Dee a second chance as she is fantastic and you will loose out on s truly great time

Hornydevil247

No - text was from Lucy

Shit happens which is part and parcel of life and Dee would never have cancelled without a valid reason. I will say you will miss out on a great time if choose not to see this great duo but that's choice is yours to make. :thumbsup:

tom watton

Shit happens which is part and parcel of life and Dee would never have cancelled without a valid reason. I will say you will miss out on a great time if choose not to see this great duo but that's choice is yours to make. :thumbsup:

+1  :hi:

Offline ciscoxxx69

+2  :hi: no question...

Offline stayer

I called Dee's number three times yesterday at different times but never got through. However, I did manage to speak to her this morning about a booking in the near future. I'll post a review.

Offline tel_house

Agreed

gap1

I called her yesterday, she answered straight away and I saw her later in the day. An amazing sex bomb ... a truly unforgettable experience!