Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual Tanya x - Newcastle  (Read 1766 times)

42 review(s) for Sensual Tanya x (17 positive, 14 neutral, 11 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline JasonsAllRound

External Link/Members Only

This happened last time she was in Newcastle and she seems to go between Liverpool and Newcastle mainly.

Comms: Comms very fast and spot on really. It was a short notice appointment. Within the hour I was in the apartment with her.

Looks: I’d say her pics are slightly better than real life and she is relatively tall and carries a bit of a belly, but nothing too much. Again this is likely down to her photos appearing to make her look almost gym fit.

Price: £100 for 1 hour b2b with bj.

Meet: Once in the apartment, I was met by Tanya who was wearing lacy lingerie and seemed friendly enough. We confirmed services and I handed over the paper. I then had a quick shower prior to the massage in an en suite. Tanya came into the room as I was drying myself and said to jump on the bed face down. She then gave me a light massage and essentially moved oil up and down my back/legs for 5 minutes with no CC in her underwear. We talked a bit and she then removed her bra/thong prior to starting the b2b. This was ok and fairly cyclical to be honest, but she did perform the b2b for a prolonged timeframe and slid in various angles. I’m sure at one point her pussy was on my neck. She then asked me to turn over and applied more oil to my legs, torso and cock. She then positioned herself between my legs and performed b2b on my front but looked away for most of the time and it felt like she was going through the motions a bit. She then got into a 69 position and continued and I had a great view of her pussy, but I didn’t divulge. After a while she gave me HE options and elected for OW (OWO not available). Good technique but was fairly rapid and wasn’t too sensual and no eye contact. Once finished, she efficiently whipped off the condom and I had another shower. Once dressed I made my way out of the apartment.

Would I return? Unlikely to be honest as it felt too efficient and routine like. She was friendly and did what was advertised though.

Offline Edd67

Thanks for the review. Tanya certainly gets a wide spread of reviews. She is on my list, but not in a rush to see her.

Offline Troydor69

I saw Tanya a while back in Liverpool and have kept her on my hotlist. For me she is a decent plan B as she is genuine and reliable, but I agree she is very businesslike and clinical rather than being passionate or erotic. Having just done a search for central Liverpool there doesn’t seem to be a lot of options there at the moment, so I may just pop back to visit her again.