Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilith-Noir - Birmingham  (Read 1117 times)

90 review(s) for Lilith-Noir (84 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline plsnt1

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Lilith-Noir is now on a break until May 2022, being a relatively seasoned campaigner of over 12 years this is my take following a very recent meet.

Comms; Very direct and very efficient. As others have commented on the eve of the meet and the morning of the meet contact is made by Lilith to check that all is still okay. Following some recent very poor experiences this is really good and appreciated. So full marks for efficiency.

Location; Nicely situated in a quiet corner to the south west of the city centre. Plenty of inexpensive metered on street parking. However it is just inside the eco charging zone that has recently come into force.

Venue; Very easy and discrete access into a modern apartment building. Very good shower facility.

Cost; £150 for 60 minutes.

Lilith; Very attractive/pretty and a quite stunning figure. Exactly as per the profile pictures. A very impressive command of English even gave me her (very good) impersonation of a Brummie accent.

Services; Didn't hold back, full on deep French kissing, OWO, RO and penetration in a number of positions. Quite, quite different from the usual EE offering.

Summary; Efficient and organised (hooray), very pretty, quite stunning figure and clearly very intelligent. But above all else Lilith's delivery of the most important aspect (the services) is the best bit. The most full on services that I have experienced since the long trips to see Pixie Peaches (now retired) in the South West.

Okay slightly higher than the average at £150 per hour, but well worth the extra everything. No wonder Lilith is very popular and many will be awaiting her return. The break will of course help Lilith keep up the fantastic level of service.

Offline terryG

Great review!

She's on a 9 month break. Baby time maybe?

Offline Spurt

Impressive going if she knocks out a sprig and returns in that  timeframe,mind the stitches.