Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: NaughtyNyxi - Preston  (Read 2028 times)

3 review(s) for NaughtyNyxi (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Yakata

Saw her recently. Comms done by AW and text. No issues. £90 for 30 mins

She gives me the post code and finer details when I park. Purple roomz at Bamber Bridge. Not the nicest of hotels but the room was fine. You have to go past reception but no one stopped me (reception had a customer too which helped). Parked at the Aldi next door.

She opens the door and is the girl in the pics. She'll be in her mid to late 40s I think. Looks, she's not a stunner. Not unattractive but nothing special. If I saw her again now I think I'd struggle to recognise her face.  Think she has more tattoos than shown in her pics. Good body on her. Not rake thin but no pot belly or anything like that. Probably a size 10. She was in standard lingerie. Pleasant girl.

Brief chat and paperwork out the way, we undress. Pretty sure her tits are natural and are a very good size. Not sagging, shaved pussy. A very nice body. She gets down to suck my cock. There was a mirror on the wall so i got to see her arse and pussy in the reflection as she was doing it. BJ was good enough. Some deep throat, plenty of licks but too much teeth. Only other thing that put me off a bit was the way she had her hair, made it noticeable that it was receding slightly so she's probably more likely late 40s although I really couldn't say.

After a bit of that she comes up and I play and suck on her tits for a few minutes. They were good. One was pierced so i had to be careful but they were a nice pair. She has a very good, natural body.

Rubber on she fucks me on top so I can continue playing and licking her tits. Few other positions then having meaning to cum on her tits (she doesn't do CIM or facials), I get too carried away and cum in the bag. Oh well.

Clean up, get showered, another brief chat then out the door. All in all positive I'd say. Not overwhelmingly so and I did consider neutral because of the price, but overall it was good really.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Access

She looks tidy but I’m sure I’ve read some negative stuff about her as the name is familiar

Offline nuggett70

I have considered this one but really my 30 min limit is £80! Was there any DFK or RO?

Online eric 70

£180 for a girl in her late 40s -absolutely delusional  :timeout:

Offline Yakata

She's not the cheapest and I can't say it's worth £90 really. But taking it just on its merits it was good enough for a positive. I doubt I'd book again. Arguing the toss over 10 or 20 quid isn't really anything I'm going to get worked up over though.

Offline Yakata

I have considered this one but really my 30 min limit is £80! Was there any DFK or RO?

DFK yes. I didn't do RO but I got the impression she would have been fine with it.