Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: English-Lisa - Heathrow  (Read 1359 times)

25 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5528957) (20 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline hardhans75

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price:   £120 p.h

Returned to punting after a long break due to quality of London girls going down and more options opening up due to "seeking arrangements" i needed a solid punt to restore my faith in punting and cut my costs on the expensive addiction of sugar babies. I choose her as from the reviews of fellow punters she is known for not letting us down as well as for a good banter.

Booking and comms

I texted her just a hour before the punt and she confirmed the appointment.  I booked her  1 hour at £120. Due to lack of photos i was a bit skeptical but my faith in UKPunting made me looking forward to meeting her.

The girl
She is definitely not 29 as stated but in the high 30's i would say. Short , bleached bond , busty , decent makeup , smiley and chatty. Her age did not matter as her sluttiness covered it.

The venue and booking
An hotel on the Bath Road near Heathrow. The hotel has parking and she said she stays in this hotel all the time she works. You need to confirm your parking with the reception. The receptionist could not care less why you are there. Made my way to her room when confirmed that iam in the hotel.   There is a petrol station next door from where you can get a drink or mouth fresheners if you need.

She was hot in a slutty kind of way , like you want to start banging her as soon as money changed hands. But she was rather welcoming , makes you feel comfortable and engages you well. I got up and she stood up as well and i started feeling her boobs , quite round and natural. She started kissing me , deep fk , but a whiff of cigarette smell but not in a overpowering way. I did not mind , she wiped her lipstick from my lips. She said she can wipe the lipstick of i want , i said i dont mind.  Then i got rid of my clothes and had a quick wash. She was naked when i came back.  I sat in the chair and she kneeled down between my legs.

Her owo was great , deep and good usage of tongue. She let me hold her hair and mouth fuck her. She asked me not to force her head as she is already taking my full length. After a while i climbed into the bed and more deep throating on the bed. On with the protection and her slim body allowed me to go deep inside her. She let me maul her boobs when i was fucking her and then she let me chock her a bit. It was light but she put her tongue out and acting as if she is really out of air. After a bit of fucking i climbed over her and fucked her mouth.  Round 2 , more owo and the best breast fucking i ever had. I came in her mouth at the end of second round.

While leaving i thanked her for restoring my faith in punting and she hugged me and said goodbye. I had 10 euros in my pocket left over from my last holidays. I gave it to her as my tip. She thanked me and said she will not spend it but keep to remember me.

Verdict
She is fucking awesome , she is a bit older than the women i go for. But her performance is ace. Loved deep throating her in all angles. She is smart as she asked me what do i do , when i was explaining her my work in AI and Robotics , she asked me the right questions.  I would probably see her just to experience her hardcore blowjob and allowing me to play around with her. Highly recommended

Offline naz

Thanks for the review, Good price for deep throat OWO. 

Offline Deeplove

Price:   £120 p.h

Returned to punting after a long break due to quality of London girls going down and more options opening up due to "seeking arrangements" i needed a solid punt to restore my faith in punting and cut my costs on the expensive addiction of sugar babies. I choose her as from the reviews of fellow punters she is known for not letting us down as well as for a good banter.

Booking and comms

I texted her just a hour before the punt and she confirmed the appointment.  I booked her  1 hour at £120. Due to lack of photos i was a bit skeptical but my faith in UKPunting made me looking forward to meeting her.

The girl
She is definitely not 29 as stated but in the high 30's i would say. Short , bleached bond , busty , decent makeup , smiley and chatty. Her age did not matter as her sluttiness covered it.

The venue and booking
An hotel on the Bath Road near Heathrow. The hotel has parking and she said she stays in this hotel all the time she works. You need to confirm your parking with the reception. The receptionist could not care less why you are there. Made my way to her room when confirmed that iam in the hotel.   There is a petrol station next door from where you can get a drink or mouth fresheners if you need.

She was hot in a slutty kind of way , like you want to start banging her as soon as money changed hands. But she was rather welcoming , makes you feel comfortable and engages you well. I got up and she stood up as well and i started feeling her boobs , quite round and natural. She started kissing me , deep fk , but a whiff of cigarette smell but not in a overpowering way. I did not mind , she wiped her lipstick from my lips. She said she can wipe the lipstick of i want , i said i dont mind.  Then i got rid of my clothes and had a quick wash. She was naked when i came back.  I sat in the chair and she kneeled down between my legs.

Her owo was great , deep and good usage of tongue. She let me hold her hair and mouth fuck her. She asked me not to force her head as she is already taking my full length. After a while i climbed into the bed and more deep throating on the bed. On with the protection and her slim body allowed me to go deep inside her. She let me maul her boobs when i was fucking her and then she let me chock her a bit. It was light but she put her tongue out and acting as if she is really out of air. After a bit of fucking i climbed over her and fucked her mouth.  Round 2 , more owo and the best breast fucking i ever had. I came in her mouth at the end of second round.

While leaving i thanked her for restoring my faith in punting and she hugged me and said goodbye. I had 10 euros in my pocket left over from my last holidays. I gave it to her as my tip. She thanked me and said she will not spend it but keep to remember me.

Verdict
She is fucking awesome , she is a bit older than the women i go for. But her performance is ace. Loved deep throating her in all angles. She is smart as she asked me what do i do , when i was explaining her my work in AI and Robotics , she asked me the right questions.  I would probably see her just to experience her hardcore blowjob and allowing me to play around with her. Highly recommended

Looks like she has found a new number one in you, still trying to find someone who would remember me though  :dash:, Ive seen a few times for BJ only and yes she is awesome at that, not sure about anything else though

Offline Nz

Thanks for the review!

What time did you see her?
Do you know what days she works, every time I check she never has days or number showing!
Was hotel parking free?

Thanks

Offline hardhans75

I saw her at 5:30 in the evening and i called her at 4PM. She usually works for a week or so and goes back to her home and takes a break for a week or so and comes back. Her green light is on when she is working. The car parking is not free, i paid 4 pounds for 2 hours.

Offline deg_dilemma

Didn't she used to work up in Bedford under a different name?