Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: GoldPussy..Naomi - Between Paddington and Bayswater  (Read 1762 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6235711) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
5 review(s) for Cute But Cool (2 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Stealthmode]

Offline hardhans75

External Link/Members Only

I have a weakness for Hungarian women , they always gave me good experience. But the last year or so they have turned like the Romanians. This one i remember seeing her in Heathrow in 2016 after a breakup and she was good enough at that time. So i went again to relive my youth

Booking and comms

I texted her in the afternoon asking for a appointment in the evening. She texted me back after 30 minutes confirming the appointment. I bookes her  1.5 hours at £200. Wanting a proper fuck as i was off the punting scene for a while i was expecting solid performance  from her,

The girl
No question about it this is the girl from the photos. Physically she is my sort of girl, enhanced boobs and lips and a bit of plus size girl. But she smiled the minute I entered the room and recognized me from 6 years back.

The venue and booking
An apartment in the estate between Paddington and Bayswater.  Got the flat number on confirmation that i was in the estate. Bought a drink along with me , she gave me a glass to drink but she said she does not drink.

She remembered my break up story from that time. We talked for a bit and then she asked me what i liked. Told her about my preference for owo and doggie. Round 1 , she gave me a blow job with me standing and she kneeling on the bed followed by me on the bed and then she between my legs. Her bj was solid , no teeth and good use of tongue. On with the condom and then she was on the top followed by a doggie. She can take a pounding. There was a full sized mirror where i can see myself pounding her. She cleaned up and then she wanted to give a massage.  I gave her with her on her back. I laid my hands on her back and even spread her ass cheeks to look at her tight A hole. Round  2, more owo with me on the top , gained easy entry into her pussy and she was encouraging me to lay into her. Went on for 5 minutes and came in the bag. She gave me time to finish off my drink and we talked about my time in Budapest.

Verdict
I like her and she's hot and owo and ability to take a pounding are her highlights with me. She is nice to talk to and smelled nice. But she is plus size and not bbw or fat but curvy. Restored a bit of my faith in Hungarians and hope she sticks around for a bit.

Hidden Image/Members Only