Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zoe of Manchester - Trafford  (Read 1675 times)

63 review(s) for zoe of manchester (62 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline cheshirelad

External Link/Members Only

90 mins. £180

Wanted a decent punt so could be arsed mucking around with new girls and went for one of the best in the business. I’ve seen Zoe a few times over the years. At Sandys and also in a 2 girl with Amy which I still remember vividly. Was going to try a 2 girl with Abbie but unfortunately she wasn’t free.
Anyway Zoe is a late 40s milf. Still has an amazing body probably down to all the running she does. Apartment is in Trafford and is easy to find and park.
Had a quick shower on arrival then straight into the action. Round one involved plenty of oral, with lots of spitting, ball licking, etc. Superb. 69 followed by Zoe riding me cowgirl. Demanded that I finished by coming in her mouth.
Round 2 involved a nice massage on me, followed by rimming and more oral. I then returned the favour with a prolonged arse worship session on Zoe before finishing in doggy. 

Amazing session, can’t fault it. Definitely doing the 2 girl next time .  Zoe is a lovely girl, intelligent and easy to pass time with when you’re not fucking her.

Offline Prestonlad327

In my view she is as close to a nailed on good punt as you can ge :thumbsup:

Offline TheGoalie1

Anyone know the closest tram stop to her Incall location? Down in this neck of the woods soon for work and mainly use the trams for getting about.

Offline Howmadone

Trafford Bar, less than five minutes