Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kirsten Dunst... (Miss KDD of Course)  (Read 16559 times)

163 review(s) for MissKDD (159 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

carlisle78

Hoping to see KDD again soon - had a great run of meetings last year - but I've been abroad for several months and not been able to continue to feed my addiction!

Offline hendrix

Looks like today's KDD event is going to be sexy Secretary that really wants to keep her job :D.. An oldie, but a goodie :D.. And that arse is made for spanking.. Amongst other things!

password02

Looks like today's KDD event is going to be sexy Secretary that really wants to keep her job :D.. An oldie, but a goodie :D.. And that arse is made for spanking.. Amongst other things!

Cheers Mr H - you are giving me loads of ideas for my session with MissKDD = Please do not tire her out as I need her fresh and awake when I see her -   :drinks:

Offline ciscoxxx69

Cheers Mr H - you are giving me loads of ideas for my session with MissKDD = Please do not tire her out as I need her fresh and awake when I see her -   :drinks:

I think it's IMPOSSIBLE to tire her out...... :unknown:
She is insatiable, ravenous and continually hungry for cock in every orifice and all at the same time as far as I can see...... :cool:
You will be tired before her.....believe me. :hi:

I am sure Mr H will PM yqu with some stories if you ask him :unknown:

Offline hendrix

Not possible :D believe me.

Offline Bigus Dickus

You fuckers are going to make me poor! :-( Another one to bash in the very near future!

:wacko:

Offline ciscoxxx69

You fuckers are going to make me poor! :-( Another one to bash in the very near future!

:wacko:

Do it Bigus - Welease Wodderick on her!  :lol:

Offline hendrix

No need for another full blown review from me... Gag, drool, choke, squirt "hammer my arse and fill it with spunk", "I want to taste my arse on your cock " covers it barely adequately
  :wacko:  :wackogirl: :angelgirl:

Oh, and more squirt :D

Offline Bigus Dickus

Message sent, I am going for the three sauce challenge!

Ram her arse in the pile driver position whilst buzzing and fingering her cunt towards a squirt. When we're both ready I am going to try and time the release of spunk
and her squirt onto her face whilst spitting into her mouth!

If able I'll also hose her down with a dollop of piss for good measure!

Hurry up and reply missus!

:crazy:  :wacko: :crazy:

Think the chances of me getting a deposit for a house is fucked!

« Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 09:56:55 pm by Bigus Dickus »

always_a_winner

Cracking review.  Never heard of her before, but clearly I've missed out.  She's got quite the fan base!  Definitely one for me in the future.  And sounds like I need a few hours with her!   <start saving>

Offline Bartolomeo

well I finally got some steel in my balls and arranged for a booking on my birthday next month. Going to be a birthday to remember i'm sure. It's definitely shaping up to be an awesome birthday month as im seeing ebony kimcindy the week before, KDD the following week, and then I think I will see 2 or 3 other top quality girls to round the month off   :yahoo:

Offline ciscoxxx69

well I finally got some steel in my balls and arranged for a booking on my birthday next month. Going to be a birthday to remember i'm sure. It's definitely shaping up to be an awesome birthday month as im seeing ebony kimcindy the week before, KDD the following week, and then I think I will see 2 or 3 other top quality girls to round the month off   :yahoo:

Lucky bastard and Happy Birthday TL !  :drinks:
What's your AW age? :lol:

kazred

Just waiting for KDD to confirm but should (fingers crossed) be seeing her Friday night which following y-days debacle late cxl with dee/lucy is something to look forward too......

Offline shagbambi

Hey Kaz, if it makes you feel better I was stiffed too...

kazred

No worries - I left negative feedback - took a day off work - BUT what really annoys me is I tried to confirm on sunday with both girls to no avail - and I was ready to leave just before a text - tried calling both girls and no comms after one text........won't be trying those two again...........I can understand things come up but at least do the comms bit and let people know........anyhow this thread is about the KDD...........

She is awesome - spend ya dollars on her mate...

Offline hendrix

Excellent! I know I've been banging on about KDD to you for a while, so glad you're getting in there! Birthday plans sound good, mine will be a bit more "all in one" rather than spread out though :D

Offline Shyboy

Get you lot... I should have kept this review to meself... Chances of me getting back to see her before christmas probably nil now... Good job I'm not the selfish sort..  :hi:

You all that have her booked (or nearly)... you will need a spare pair of lungs afterwards .. Just saying.. :D and some red bull to stop your legs from wobbling as you exit the building... Oh and try to contain the 'stupid' look you will most certainly have on your (likely) red sweating face ..  :D

Offline Shyboy

No need for another full blown review from me... Gag, drool, choke, squirt "hammer my arse and fill it with spunk", "I want to taste my arse on your cock " covers it barely adequately
  :wacko:  :wackogirl: :angelgirl:

Oh, and more squirt :D

Hey Hendrix.. That's what she said to me... just a fantastic girl.. Oh, She PM'd me to confirm what She'd told you.. Please give her my apologies when you next see her.. ahem  :blush: ( No chance of me seeing her until the above queue has died down)

kazred

Magic - I'm booked in for a Sat morning meet - Round 2 - BRING IT ON!

Offline Bigus Dickus

Right that's me booked with her in the next fortnight for the three sauce challenge! It's going to be a tough one but I am going to give it my best shot(s) :wacko:

Offline hendrix

Right that's me booked with her in the next fortnight for the three sauce challenge! It's going to be a tough one but I am going to give it my best shot(s) :wacko:

:drinks:

I think we should organise a UKP gangbang with KDD at this rate!

Offline ciscoxxx69

:drinks:

I think we should organise a UKP gangbang with KDD at this rate!

Over to you...... :hi:
I will have to turn up with a pixelated face though..... :lol:

Offline Bigus Dickus

Over to you...... :hi:
I will have to turn up with a pixelated face though..... :lol:

I did a filthy 2 hour cam show with Tiffany Snow  a while ago where I face-fucked her until her throat hurt and spunked loads all over her face, which she collected in a cup and gargled with. She gave me a Call of Duty balaclava to wear at the time to protect the innocent! Might borrow it off her for the GB!  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 02:19:04 pm by Bigus Dickus »

Offline Bigus Dickus

Lol, she's just messaged me and thinks the three sauce challenge should be part of the KFC Meal Deal!  :lol:

Never met her before but already I love her sense of humour! This could be my number one punt so far. Can't fucking wait!  :wacko:

Offline ciscoxxx69

I did a filthy 2 hour cam show with Tiffany Snow  a while ago where I face-fucked her until her throat hurt and spunked loads all over her face, which she collected in a cup and gargled with. She gave me a Call of Duty balaclava to wear at the time to protect the innocent! Might borrow it off her for the GB!  :thumbsup:

Do they do all over body suits with false pecs and abs too...? :unknown:

Tiffany Snow is another on my list.....she sounds filthy :drinks:

Offline hendrix

Lol, she's just messaged me and thinks the three sauce challenge should be part of the KFC Meal Deal!  :lol:

Never met her before but already I love her sense of humour! This could be my number one punt so far. Can't fucking wait!  :wacko:

The last overnight we actually had KFC lol!! No airs and graces with KDD! :D

I think she'd actually be very turned on if we all wore balaclavas!

password02

Guys we need to cool down a little otherwise the 'Older' members may get a bit annoyed with all this 'Cheer leading' with MissKDD.

Just settle down as I need her fresh and full of energy for my visit to her in the next few days - so I do not want anyone upsetting her.

Thank you for your understanding  :rose:

tom watton

Guys we need to cool down a little otherwise the 'Older' members may get a bit annoyed with all this 'Cheer leading' with MissKDD.

Just settle down as I need her fresh and full of energy for my visit to her in the next few days - so I do not want anyone upsetting her.

Wise words password, I would love to meet her

Offline Bartolomeo

Excellent! I know I've been banging on about KDD to you for a while, so glad you're getting in there! Birthday plans sound good, mine will be a bit more "all in one" rather than spread out though :D

yea i know, i've just been trying to gather my balls together to organise a session   :lol:
At the moment i've gotta spread it round, not ready for a special of the hendrix variety, would probably blow my load in less than a minute, and then be a gibbering wreck for the rest of the time, gonna try not to do that with kristen haha

Offline Shyboy

Kristen Kristen Kristen  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:... sorry childish...  :blush:

vegg1e

Bitten by the KDD bug shyboy? :cool: :D - honestly, two and a half years now and she still keeps me interested.  :wackogirl:   :angelgirl:

me too  :cool:

new_punter

For you guys bitten by the KDD bug....

External Link/Members Only

Seems rather apt.