Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Goldenhill Thai Stoke on Trent  (Read 2053 times)

Offline Chris1990mcr

Now it’s been open a few weeks any updates on what’s on offer?

Offline GingerNuts

Have you read the three reviews?

Offline Hugger-Mugger

Now it’s been open a few weeks any updates on what’s on offer?
I'll be giving it a try soon. From the reviews I've read, it seems to offer the classic mix of £40 per hour 'proper massage' + vanilla HE for £20, just like Royal Orchid's normal offering. But this place has added extras of Topless up through to basic B2B, but they seem to want stupid money for those.
I expect I'll go for the 'basic £60 package'. No way I'll shell out north of 100 quid for a 10 minute naked wank or 130, all in for B2B!! when I can get far more from one of the Chinese places, or the new Thai at Crewe.

Typical review of Goldenhill hustling
« Last Edit: September 18, 2021, 10:35:26 am by Hugger-Mugger »

Offline ilovitbig

Went a couple of weeks age, sorry not had a chance to put up a review yet, i saw Mack who i think who runs the gaff, she gave a good massage but when it came to any extras she wanted £20.00 for H/E, £40.00 for topless and £80.00 for B2B. She wouldn't budge on price. She said she would ask her mate if she would do it for any less. I ended up with Coco doing a B2B for £50.00. The whole to and froing took the edge of the place. Shan't be going back any time soon.

Offline Hugger-Mugger

Went a couple of weeks age, sorry not had a chance to put up a review yet, i saw Mack who i think who runs the gaff, she gave a good massage but when it came to any extras she wanted £20.00 for H/E, £40.00 for topless and £80.00 for B2B. She wouldn't budge on price. She said she would ask her mate if she would do it for any less. I ended up with Coco doing a B2B for £50.00. The whole to and froing took the edge of the place. Shan't be going back any time soon.
I look forward to your review.
This place was my plan A for this week, but I'm extremely put off by the prices above and beyond HE. We need to stand firm and reject those prices. The whole idea of haggling mid session for what might be 15mins of half hearted B2B would destroy it for me. For (40-45)+ 40 or 50, we can get almost a full hour of enthusiastic B2B at a few places. Jeez, are they trying to drive me into a FS parlour?
I'm almost inclined to book an hour and simply decline all extras and let them try to get me to let them have a tug.  :)

Offline Chris1990mcr

B2b £60 with owner last week.
5’2ish huge tits, tiny frame fucking stunner. Probs early £30s

Tats on lower stomach.

Best looking Thai Barbie type I’ve seen in a while not far off the looks of Dior from St Helen’s place wongtala.

One visit so far.

Forgot to get name.

Offline Hugger-Mugger

B2b £60 with owner last week.
One visit so far.

Forgot to get name.
Looking forward to the review.
Was that £60 on top of £40 for an hour, or was it a half hour?
Did you have to haggle?
What proportion of the time was the B2B experience.
What did B2B entail? Titwanks, cuddles, pussy grinding, RO, fingering?

Asking for a friend who wants to go there next week ;)