Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: genuine.anal.babe. - Derby  (Read 2068 times)

12 review(s) for Busty-mature-gilf53 (10 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline NW_Guy

External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only

Comms: This punt took place in early Sept 2021.   I have a bit of a bucket list desire for full fisting on a WG.  Had a go a couple of times with various WGs, but never managed to get past the knuckles.  My opportunities for our mutual hobby are somewhat limited by both work and frequently short notice personal constraints, so I have to strike when the iron is hot, so to speak.  I was working near East Anglia and had to drive back up to the North West, so had an opportunity for a cheeky diversion.  Quick search on AW for 'Available Today' and 'Fisting (Receiving)' in the DE1 / ST1 postcode areas and I came across genuine.anal.babe in Derby.  Phone no was showing and I texted an enquiry at 11.30, for that afternoon.   She responded within 5 mins and we agreed a time of 4pm, subject to traffic and I said I would txt an hour ahead to completely confirm.  I texted to confirm at 14.55 for my 16.00 appointment.
Response at 14:59 "Bbes 5 now sorry".
OK, maybe I hadn't been clear enough.  I'll stop for a coffee, make my way there and be ready for 17:00.
I texted to say I'd be there for 5, but added the comment that 'If you're going to knock me back again, say sooner rather than later, and I'll just leave it'.
Arrived, parked up and went and sat on the concourse outside the hotel.  Texted to say I was there at 17:00 and asking where I should be going.  Silence
Response at 17.25 "Am ok now"
Texted back to say I was outside
Response at 17.27 "How long did want"
Texted back 30 mins (As I'd originally requested that morning)
Response 17.29 "OK bby, that's fine, give me five."
Txt again after 20 mins in case she'd forgotten I was there
No response, so I text my frustration about the two hours I have wasted so far...
Response 17.58 "Did u Want"
FFS.... :mad:

Location: The postcode had been supplied and it was a city centre branded hotel in Derby - would be handy near a court house, if you get my drift.

Price: £90 for 30 min, full service - all inclusive - no extras

Services:    Agreed: Fisting, anal
                   Delivered: Bugger all

The WG: Never actually saw her

The Punt: Didn't happen
Summary: Despite my best efforts to book ahead, arrive on time etc etc, I was royally buggered about

Visit Again: Not a chance

NWG

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline vanillaslice686

I had a similar situation with this one , had a small window of opportunity and arranged a booking in the morning for later on roughly 3PM , got rough postcode etc so headed off parked up 20 mins before texted and waited . Got a response at 3:10 saying sorry out for lunch I’ll be back at 4 I simply said sorry can’t do that and left , in hindsight should have put her for a negative on here to warn others . Sorry guys

Offline Taggart

With a set of shite photos on which to make a decision and two pissed off punters, her phone will begin to gather dust......