Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Tayla Brasil - Liverpool St/Aldgate  (Read 949 times)

14 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5987706) (13 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
49 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6649932) (44 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]
49 review(s) for taylabrazil (44 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Ladeeda

External Link/Members Only

£180 for an hour

Tayla has been on the HL for a while, seems to have a solid reputation with lots of reviews giving consistent feedback so felt like a safe bet if a bit on the expensive side. Sometimes I'd rather pay more for someone where I pretty much know I'll get a good service.

Booking/comms
Was a bit apprehensive as had heard she can be hard to contact, but I found it extremely easy. Messaged her in the morning before work, got a reply within 5 mins confirming price, payment method and postcode. I responded to confirm time and duration. Easy peasy.
When I arrived I called to let her know I was there, she gave me the address and told me to call when at the door. This was the only downside as you have to stand at the door for a minute while she comes down. Probably felt longer than it was.

A first floor flat about midway between Liverpool St and Aldgate. On a road once well known for some FBSM joints that seem to have fallen by the wayside. Flat itself was quite spacious, clean, reasonably modern. Big bathroom and the shower worked fine.

Tayla
Exactly as you'd expect from pictures and reviews. Maybe a bit more petite than I was expecting but not in any kind of negative way. Enhanced boobs and bum, but well done. Her boobs were spectacular in my opinion, big, firm but not hard. Facially Tayla is attractive, was quite made up and she commented herself that some customers say she looks a bit Thai - which I wouldn't disagree with, but again not in a bad way.

I found Tayla to be really friendly from the off. Her English was good enough for some conversation, she was very happy, bubbly and we had a bit of laugh in between the good stuff. She was happy to go along with whatever I asked for and found it hilarious when I accidentally shot my load over her hair and into her mouth while aiming for her tits! I was of course apologetic and she laughed it off where others may have been a bit pissed off. She told me some 'naughty' stories about what she gets up to outside of work which made me laugh.

Services
All as listed. OWO was very good, deep and a good range of fast and slow. Not the best I've had, but top 5. Titwank was enjoyed, she let me finger her and she got very wet but don't think she came. Round one also included protected sex in cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and missionary before I came on her boobs (or not, as explained earlier).

Some chit chat, cuddling and caressing before she instigated round two. Last couple of punts I've not always been able to finish round 2 but I told her I trusted she could rise to the occasion and she certainly did. Oral to start and then she wanked off to climax.

All done with about 5 mins of the hour to go, I went for a shower and was pleased that she said to take my time. As I got dressed she talked a bit about how many customers she sees a day, tries to limit to 4 but has occasionally seen 9 and worked right through to 6am!

She's off to Edinburgh for a couple of weeks from next week and then back, and then she said she's returning to Brazil to visit family for a few months, probably back Feb/March next year - so if you want to see her, make time in October!

I hope that covers everything - overall a very good punt and will probably add to my short list of girls I'll revisit.

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

Thanks Ladeeda. I've seen Tayla for the first time recently and your review is spot on! Comms with her wasn't as bad as I was expecting and she replied pretty quickly. Also I think she's very attractive. I can see the Thai thing now. But I know some Brazilians have a more indigenous look about them that makes them look slightly oriental. Her body is gorgeous, she's friendly. And oh my! what a tight pussy she has! I'm definitely going to see her again but it will probably be in the new year now. :thumbsup: