Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Chardonnay - Birmingham  (Read 1846 times)

63 review(s) for X Chardonnay X (58 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Mutantlarry

External Link/Members Only

Date 16/08/2021
Location Birmingham, city centre, Incall
Cost/Time £240, 2 hours

Appearance; As in her phots and videos online, the girl you meet is the girl in the adverts. Slim, medium height, tonned body, large enhanced breasts.

Meeting.  We had met previously and our last arranged date had been in April 2020, but that had to be put on hold.  I was lucky to be one of the first guys to see her on her return.

Communication was breif and to the point.  We confirmed date and time, I messaged her on the morning to say i was on my way then as I arrived and she let me in.

I reached the door of the appartment, knocked and was quietly let in.  The door closed behind me and i instanly had Chardonnay's arms round me and our lips firmly pressed leading on to deep french kissing. We were in the door way for a good five minutes kissing and hadn't even said a word at this stage.  (Its important to note that she's very much into kissing and has mentioned to me in the past she struggles to dates with out it)

Eventually we exchange verbal hellos, do the business side of things.  I quickly use the shower to freshen up and retunr to find her on the bed ready for me. (It would usually be the sofa, but her new sofa has been delayed).  What then followed was a long session of more kissing, undressing, a fantasic long sloppy blow job, oral on her (she always tastes and smells devine), leading to sex in different positions, her starting on top, finishing missionary.  We then had time to lay back, relax and catch up on the last 18 months.  I had only met her a couple of times before, but was impressed about how much she remembered about previous dates and what we'd talked about.

We had plenty of time for a second and third round all equally as good.

With time drawing to an end, in fact over running a touch, i had a quick shower and was on my way.

Overall it was a great meet with some one who really enjoys what she does.  I will be back to see her again.

Offline PunterNumber69

How does real life compare to her Twitter stuff?

« Last Edit: September 17, 2021, 03:01:19 pm by PunterNumber69 »

Offline Mutantlarry

I like the stuff she posts on twitter and I even subscribed to her online video for a while over lookdown.  She's far better in person, she even admitted it herself when we met.  She was really happy to get back to physical meets as that's what she enjoys.

Offline Cryton123

I like the sound of her service, as I’m a big fan of kissing.

But I have to be honest, I just don’t find her attractive  :thumbsdown: and I can’t stand false boobs so sadly I doubt I’ll ever experience it.

Online anonymouse72

Is there much parking in the area? I wouldn't mind stopping in when next up the M6.

Offline Hothandle

“ I had only met her a couple of times before, but was impressed about how much she remembered about previous dates and what we'd talked about”

The really good sp’s keep notes in their phone against punters numbers for this very reason, it’s quite flattering at the time isn’t it..      ;)

Online alabama1

I like the sound of her service, as I’m a big fan of kissing.

But I have to be honest, I just don’t find her attractive  :thumbsdown: and I can’t stand false boobs so sadly I doubt I’ll ever experience it.
My thoughts too, although I have seen her , once. A nice enough girl but extremely vanilla. I did however find her more attractive in the flesh. One weird thing I do remember is her facial features constantly changing her appearance, depending on the angle that I was viewing her. Maybe to do with bone structure ? I felt like I was in the room with more than one girl. Anyone else think that, or was I just imagining it  :unknown: :D

Offline The High Sparrow

Is there much parking in the area? I wouldn't mind stopping in when next up the M6.

There are two parking garages 3 or 4 minutes walk from her place. On-street paid parking also available although i don't know how much.

Online alabama1

There are two parking garages 3 or 4 minutes walk from her place. On-street paid parking also available although i don't know how much.
You mean car park  :unknown:
« Last Edit: September 18, 2021, 05:45:04 pm by alabama1 »

Online anonymouse72

Cheers :thumbsup:

Offline Mutantlarry

Cheers :thumbsup:

Depending on the time of day on street parking isn’t too much of a problem. There is quite a lot of road works in that area at the moment though.

Offline dog999

Depending on the time of day on street parking isn’t too much of a problem. There is quite a lot of road works in that area at the moment though.
If you have a spare half an hour go and read her AW profile. It's like a book!. :hi:

Offline alibirmingham

My thoughts too, although I have seen her , once. A nice enough girl but extremely vanilla. I did however find her more attractive in the flesh. One weird thing I do remember is her facial features constantly changing her appearance, depending on the angle that I was viewing her. Maybe to do with bone structure ? I felt like I was in the room with more than one girl. Anyone else think that, or was I just imagining it  :unknown: :D

I do remember her as being unique in looks but agree with her being more vanilla and very robotic for my liking. I think I also went in there with very high expectations based on the previous reviews so want quite what I expected.