Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aimy - GFE / Sheffield  (Read 3027 times)

75 review(s) for NaughtyAimyxxxx (72 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Ali Katt]

Offline wristjob

External Link/Members Only
£65/30 mins

Hidden Image/Members Only

Aimy is new at GFE but there's a bit of history behind her and she was pretty legendary at Sansys. She got outed previously so nuff said. Anyway I wasn't overly interested until her pics got posted up on the GFE site - scorching hot. It's hard to believe she's mid 40s and there's none of that gym muscle tone a lot of older girls have to keep lean. I've seen a couple of the older women at GFE and I think the face really doesn't match the body so I was a bit worried.

When I met her I was pleasantly surprised. Sure she's 40s but Jennifer Aniston's 45, Aimy is very pretty and doesn't look fake (facially) - better than Jen. Her hair was straight and I think it looked a lot better in the photos. The boobs - I get why older women always seem to have boob jobs but they were not good. Much too big for her frame so they look like footballs stuck on to the outside, the worst kind of fake boobs. Arse, legs, body - spectacular. Aimy is very chatty but it all felt a little like gossiping over the garden fence type of chat and I wouldn't say it really clicked with me.

From what I've read I think Aimy does everything - and more. You could probably stick your head up there if you wanted - and probably wouldn't be the first time it was asked for. Then there's me wanting something a vanilla GFE.

Kissing was nice, kissing with the lips, mouth slightly open but no tongue. BJ - interesting. I think Aimy has become very adept at reading what people want and adapting. She started slow and it was quite nice, didn't really go anywhere for a few minutes until she found what was working on me and wow did it get good. It was always kind of slow but there was a fair bit of deep throat, and what I could only describe as slurping. Very nice BJ.

Sex was good too, nothing too outrageous (my boring preference) but she looked really sexy there. She did make quite a lot of noise and it felt very fake. She's ok at the GFE but I think her forte is the PSE really.

Overall I would say it was a very good punt. It felt a bit too much like a parlour punt at times, a bit like it was scripted. She looks spectacular for her age - she really got dealt a good hand genetically there - and while I did enjoy it I think there are other girls there who draw me in more. I think Aimy is the girl to see when I have a dirtier agenda.

miyagi

wristjob...this is one of the best detailed reports I have read and a very good recommendation, thanks for your advice :cool:

She really looks spectacular for her age, tight and toned body with a beautiful face, I would describe her face as like somewhere along the lines of the actress Stephani Beacham

Her stomach isnice and toned...she did not appear to have any stretch marks...so maybe she has never had children, she has to be the #1 in my book, your right that at times it appeared to be scripted, I loved her nice slow blow job with lots of eye contact, she is sexy and dirty, as to how far she will go with PSE I have yet to experience

thanks for your advice :)

PM Sent
« Last Edit: September 14, 2014, 09:25:09 am by miyagi »

Offline NIK

External Link/Members Only
£65/30 mins

Hidden Image/Members Only

Aimy is new at GFE but there's a bit of history behind her and she was pretty legendary at Sansys. She got outed previously so nuff said. Anyway I wasn't overly interested until her pics got posted up on the GFE site - scorching hot. It's hard to believe she's mid 40s and there's none of that gym muscle tone a lot of older girls have to keep lean. I've seen a couple of the older women at GFE and I think the face really doesn't match the body so I was a bit worried.

When I met her I was pleasantly surprised. Sure she's 40s but Jennifer Aniston's 45, Aimy is very pretty and doesn't look fake (facially) - better than Jen. Her hair was straight and I think it looked a lot better in the photos. The boobs - I get why older women always seem to have boob jobs but they were not good. Much too big for her frame so they look like footballs stuck on to the outside, the worst kind of fake boobs. Arse, legs, body - spectacular. Aimy is very chatty but it all felt a little like gossiping over the garden fence type of chat and I wouldn't say it really clicked with me.

From what I've read I think Aimy does everything - and more. You could probably stick your head up there if you wanted - and probably wouldn't be the first time it was asked for. Then there's me wanting something a vanilla GFE.

Kissing was nice, kissing with the lips, mouth slightly open but no tongue. BJ - interesting. I think Aimy has become very adept at reading what people want and adapting. She started slow and it was quite nice, didn't really go anywhere for a few minutes until she found what was working on me and wow did it get good. It was always kind of slow but there was a fair bit of deep throat, and what I could only describe as slurping. Very nice BJ.

Sex was good too, nothing too outrageous (my boring preference) but she looked really sexy there. She did make quite a lot of noise and it felt very fake. She's ok at the GFE but I think her forte is the PSE really.

Overall I would say it was a very good punt. It felt a bit too much like a parlour punt at times, a bit like it was scripted. She looks spectacular for her age - she really got dealt a good hand genetically there - and while I did enjoy it I think there are other girls there who draw me in more. I think Aimy is the girl to see when I have a dirtier agenda.

Excellent report mate!  :thumbsup: