Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gabrielle Dixonn  (Read 1036 times)

10 review(s) for Gabrielle Dixonn (8 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Sidewinder

External Link/Members Only

I booked her because there's a lack of decent WGs in Peterborough and she was touring. I booked for half hour as I didnt get a buzz from her profile but needed to see someone and she seemed to be the best on offer. Peterborough has a high number of EE gilrs all fake so when Gabrielle featured I thought best on offer that day.

She is older than 24 I would say nearer 30 but I'm crap with ages. Body was ok not the worst I've encountered and her height offsets her dress size so ok there.

I arrived and was greeted with a kiss but I felt it was necessary on her part and not as enthusiastic as it could have been. I chose to get down to things immediately ( 30 min booking ) but only wanted owo. Her technique was average and once she sensed I wasnt going the whole way she seemed to want to  make me cum asap with more handjob than owo.

I asked if I could CIM and she was ok with that but spat it out all over my cock! She doesnt swallow so I was expecting her to spit but  to be a bit more subtle.

Not the best punt but certainly not the worst. Maybe if Id booked longer she would have been more responsive but whilst she satisfied the moment I wont be going back.

domino131

Thanks for that, been wondering what she was like.  Would be interested to hear from anyone who did more than OWO.  I think I've decide against seeing her now anyway as I think on reflection she's not quite my type.