Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Barbara xxx AKA New sexy Barbara1228 - Leicester  (Read 615 times)

21 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5500784) (14 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Jjbeard

External Link/Members Only

Saw her a while back. Texted her and got an instant reply. I just wanted a P&d and saw decent reviews for her. The location was not discreet at all, right in the middle of a residential area. I was waiting out there for a solid 15 mins after I got there which was a pisstake. Anyways she opened the door and her figure was decent. Facially for me she was a 6/10. We went upstairs into a room. The room was scorching hot, I don’t know if they do that to get you out of there quickly. She told me to get naked and get on the bed. She put the condom on and had some decent OW. Then quickly went into doggy. She had a mirror on the side so you can watch her tits bouncing from the side. She had a nice ass too which made me pop in about 15 minutes. I could tell she wanted me out straight away. All in all for what I expected, I got a bit more than what I wanted so i was happy. If it wasn’t for the hot room I would give it a positive because I was sweating like a pig by the end.

Offline GingerNuts

I messed up the phone number:

07459 855496
+447459855496