Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Simply Louise - Stevenage  (Read 2852 times)

31 review(s) for MistressMaia999 (30 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Duncy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I first contacted this SP back in January but just never got round to fixing a meet (don't know why) But I eventually got round to it.

Coms Done via text and WhatsApp You get a quicker response by text. Arrange a day and time about a week in advance then confirmed the day before.
Rang on arrival buzzed in and the talked right up to the door.

Venue
 Modern flat in a block close to Tesco in Stevenage free parking for 3 hours if you spend £5 although the machines were not working so it was free on the day I visited.

The Meet
Louise was hiding behind the door and when I saw her it was WOW she is very pretty IMO and was dressed in a short dressing gown we had a deep welcome kiss and a quick chat about the things we both like to do and agreed on most things so we just went with the flow. After a good snog I removed her gown to reveal that she was wearing a green bra and  pants set with suspenders and FF Stockings very sexy.
We both stripped and went to the bed were we started DFK she then moved down and stared a nice long slow BJ building up speed I had to ask her to slow down before I popped. Then It was my turn to taste her very wet pussy which was sweet I started by licking and sucking on her clit after much moaning she she came with a shudder. Back to sucking on her tits she has very sensitive nipples which were very hard by this point.
Now it was time to rubber up and we moved in to CG starting slow and building up speed after a while moved into Doggy for a while before going back to CG.
After about 15min we went back to a BJ, she also had a finger up my arse and then finished me of by hand. We then just lay cuddling each other and chatting before I realised I had gone over my time but she said it was not a problem as she had enjoyed herself as well.
 Got dressed then realised to my horror that I had not paid her ( She did not ask for it either) Apologised and paid up no problem and don't worry about she said.
Will defiantly will be going back.

Offline The sperminator

You lucky sod. I just cant seem to be able to book her. You reckon a well advanced text should do the trick?

Offline Duncy

Yes As I said first contact was by email back in Jan she replied the next day. But for appointment I text with a time and date it was about a week in advance.
She also loves polite content like you are trying to fix a date rather than a punt.
Good luck.

Offline webpunter

A fine review
On HL / to-list
Just a bit of a trek & vagaries of the m25 to factor in

Will defiantly will be going back.

Just as well you've done lots of reviews as if your 1st i would be think you are an SP touting  ;)

Offline zane

Thanks for review. I saw her a couple of days ago, with an almost identical experience except she was in a purple and black ensemble but very well presented and really good service. Nice mirror too. Maybe she's working a bit more again as I had contacted her before with no success but last week came up trumps.

Offline Bloodymary

I’ve seen Louise a number of times over the years (before I joined the forum so haven’t been able to post a review) and she’s without doubt one of the best SP’s I’ve ever seen and gives the most awesome BJs.   If she allowed CIM I’d not be able to stay away although in the past I’ve had to have her suck me covered so I could experience the feeling of blowing in her mouth

A really first class experience

Offline Chorley

I've tried to contact her many times and only had one brief reply stating she was taking a break. Obviously has enough regulars so I won't bother anymore. :unknown:
« Last Edit: September 17, 2021, 08:04:46 am by Chorley »

Offline DouglasReynholm

I've tried to contact her many times and only had one brief reply stating she was taking a break. Obviously has enough regulars so I won't bother anymore. :unknown:
L'oreal - she's worth it. Do bother. Haven't seen her in a while but she's world class.

Offline Duncy

A fine review
On HL / to-list
Just a bit of a trek & vagaries of the m25 to factor in

Just as well you've done lots of reviews as if your 1st i would be think you are an SP touting  ;)
I always tell it as it is if I think an SP is worth it I will tell you guys its up go you if you see them or not. Can back fire on me if a good one get to busy that I cant get another meet with her.s

Offline smiths

An excellent WG going back to 2007 time when she was Louise Of Hertfordshire, she had a break, came back and has offered me the same great service when I have seen her.

Offline unclepokey

An excellent WG going back to 2007 time when she was Louise Of Hertfordshire, she had a break, came back and has offered me the same great service when I have seen her.

I fully agree with Smiths and I also go back to the time he mentions. I've since caught up with her and she's well good. I understand that during the lockdown period she was less active and that may well apply to several girls who didn't answer phones, read messages etc.

Offline Chorley

L'oreal - she's worth it. Do bother. Haven't seen her in a while but she's world class.
Will do :thumbsup:

Offline Rajsen

Nice to see a few recent reviews of Louise.  :thumbsup:
I’m very tempted to try and see her, mainly because of the DFK reportedly being top notch.

How would you rate her physically? Her photos seem a bit dated and some of her PG pics show some loose skin around the stomach area.

Offline Mikeh38

I agree her pics need changing, but she is one of the best milfs I've ever seen, and gives an amazing  BJ

Offline Milfman1112

A trip to stevenage is in order i think.

Offline webpunter

I take it at that you are up to two milfs
IE SL + the one review you've shared with us
Only since 2013
8 years, 2 punts, same frequency as the world cup  :sarcastic:

I agree her pics need changing, but she is one of the best milfs I've ever seen, and gives an amazing  BJ

Offline Duncy

Just had my second visit with this lovely sexy lady and it was just as good if not better than the first.

Quick text message and all was arranged no drama. So if you are thinking of going to see her then give her a go you will not be disappointed.

Offline webpunter

Thanks for the heads up
As you previously indicated, 'will defiantly be going back'  :P
You certainly did  :thumbsup:

Have added her to HL & will defiantly make an effort to go see her
As an aside a while ago sent her a message on Awank & good comms, must follow this up

Just had my second visit with this lovely sexy lady and it was just as good if not better than the first.

Quick text message and all was arranged no drama. So if you are thinking of going to see her then give her a go you will not be disappointed.