Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _Sexy_Sara - Aldgate East  (Read 1499 times)

70 review(s) for Luxury_Sexy_Massage (47 positive, 19 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline occasionalpunt

Link: External Link/Members Only

Fee: £120 for 1 hour

Services: LK, OWO, Penetration (protected)

Comms: Easy to arrange a meet by text. Received a text an hour before to confirm the meeting. Address sent and asked to message when near.

Venue: Apartment block a short walk from Aldgate East station. Ring the apartment number and get buzzed in. Apartment itself is nice with a clean bathroom.

Girl: As in photos. Blonde, pretty, quite tall around 5ft 9.

The meet: Greeted with a hug at the door. Led into bedroom where time and services were confirmed. Paperwork dealt with and then handed a clean towel and shown to the bathroom. Quick shower and Sara is sitting on the bed as I enter the bedroom again. Stands up to greet me again, this time with some light kissing as we both fondle each other. She undoes the towel and drops to her knees for some OWO. Very good technique, lots of tongue and suction, feel myself getting close so decide to stand her back up and continue kissing her as she gently rubs my cock.

After a few mins of this I decide to lie back on the bed and she gets a condom, lubes up and rides me in CG. Felt myself getting close a couple of times but managed to delay it for some doggy. Now this is a sight.. She has got a wonderful ass and watching me slide in and out of her from behind was enough to send me over the edge after about 5 mins or so. She did keep pushing back to stop me going really deep (I'm not big at all), but her pussy was still tight enough. Both lie on the bed and recuperate for a bit.

She starts rubbing my cock again with about 20 mins left, I knew it would be hit and miss whether I'd get the second pop as I need a little longer to get going again but to her credit she managed it. Ended up with wanking me off over her tits. Jumped in the shower and left pretty much on the hour.

Overview: Throughout the meet she was quite shy, even after complimenting her and trying to start up a conversation - her responses would be short one word answers. I did feel she was starting to open up a bit towards the end, maybe a second meet would be different. Services provided were excellent and she definitely wanted to please. Would I return? Yes, but I'm not in any rush to.

Offline Sehwagulkar

Thanks for the review. How are her boobs - they look a bit droopy in the picture.

Offline occasionalpunt

They are quite droopy, pretty much as you see in the picture.

Offline Fuzzyduck

They are quite droopy, pretty much as you see in the picture.

I’d agree that they are not perky but she has youth on her side. They aren’t deflated or wrinkled and fun to squeeze IMO. More of a c cup though for me.