Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: _Angelica_beauty & _renatah_Brazilian duo - The absolute business! - Shadwell E1  (Read 2805 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6166033) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5856200) (7 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Oscpat

Saw the positive review for Angelica and realised she had a stable mate with incredible looking pics and took the plunge with a self indulgent brazilian duo paradise! 1 hour punt £340 including DFK as extra

Angelica
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Renatah
External Link/Members Only

Comms
Pretty sure they have a maid who deals with it, responsive via txt or call even sent a couple of taster vids via wotsapp.

Venue
Just about par, council estate looking block of flats 7-8 mins walk from shadwell St. Basic serviceable but not particularly discreet but info for entry was quickly forthcoming so no issues really.

Girls
FAF is the headline! Both very sexy.
Angelica- blonde 5ft6 ish, size 8-10 frame, curvy grade A perhaps bubble, well proportioned bolt ons, very pretty. No fat, tone abs thick legs can't ask for more! 8.5/10 for me easily.
Renatah- brunette 5ft5, size 8 frame more petite. Body so tight OMG gorgeous little bubble butt again A, well done bolt ons, stunning facially for me. Prob more my type with the fitness model body and petite frame, 9/10.

Punt
All info given, no ha going around. Met by Renatah initially who seemed to think that it was just her for the hour. Must say this was only odd bit as I was communicating via Angelicas number and had stressed duo. No problem tho 2mins later We had Angelica in the room ad ready to go & Paperwork done. Renatah (R) wearing yoga pants and tight gym top, Angelica (A) white leggings and single button short top,no bra. What a sight! Started with a double lap dance,loads of groping, fingerings, nipple sucking x4 DFK, these girls are not shy!
A got me undressed while R focused on DFK with neck and body kisses thrown in. A started OW (owo extra but I had to cap the budget) this was exceptional deep, wet, eye contact where possible wow! They swapped over did ow together for a visual feast of 2 gorgeous girls going at it in tandem!
R then came up for some attention on her body while A got on for CG, moaning while A rode me very well, bubble butt bouncing tits everywhere awesome stuff. Switched to mish on A, never was there a moment without dfk or tits/ass to grab lick etc. Quick mac change then into doggy with R while she did oral on A again memorable views. Got intense, hair pulling lightly dfk on A while deep pound doggy in R. Into mish on R where I had to Pop couldn't hold it anymore awesome round!
Lay with the 2 of them for 5 mins, had to use translate as neither speak much English. Felt sap rising again so more dfk with both and another double ow to get going again, CG with A followed by mac change and CG with R then into standing doggy with R while A was all over me amazing! Then got them both on their knees for 2nd release over  oth sets of tits, what a finish, more dfk with both to finish the punt.
Shower offered and taken. Dfk fondling still on offer right until I left the flat. Left pretty much bang on an hour very very satisfied.

Pros
Both faf IMO
No clock watching
Good vfm I think
Services delivered enthusiastically
Will never forget some of the scenes

Cons
Lots of extras
Almost a mix up in arranging the duo
Venue could be better

Return
100%
They're here for 6months so I will defo have another go before then.

Offline GingerNuts

So it can be added to the thread title what was the location please?

Offline B00bN00b

Sounds fucking awesome. Nice one dude

Online PuntingSteve

I texted them as I didn't wanted to miss out on this deal but apperently they moved..
Now on the Isle of dogs and they (or maid) send me this site:

Offline Oscpat

Interesting, same girls same numbers on that site. These girls hop around a lot. Hope you track them down, well worth it.

Online LLPunting

Are the photos of the actual girls met?

Offline Oscpat

They are indeed of course allow for airbrushing but they are defo the girls pictured.

Online LLPunting

They are indeed of course allow for airbrushing but they are defo the girls pictured.

:drinks:

Offline Cunning Punt

Please could you confirm the breakdown including extras for each girl.

A previous reviewer stated Angelina's extras were £30 OWO + £20 DFK, and one would assume a SP in the same stable would have a similar pricing structure. But I note you paid £340 when their basic 1hr fee is £140.

I appreciate you didn't go for these services so may not know, but are you aware of what they charge for CIM and anal - just so other punters are forewarned?

As you indicate, with the extras, the price of punt is very high.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2021, 09:25:21 am by Cunning Punt »

Offline Oscpat

They sent the extras list in advance, for memory:
Owo 30
Dfk 20
Anal 50
Cim 30 (I think)
May not be 100% accurate sorry just from memory.
I made an error on the day in thinking dfk was 30 each hence the 170 for each girl. I didn't realise until after the punt but given the experience no drama.