Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for a right dirty slut HELP Need!  (Read 6726 times)

Offline Milky911

I am looking for a complete slut OWO, CIM, fingering, No vanilla.

Like a slim girl (size 6, 8, or 10Max)
Not worried about age but under 35.

Any thoughts?

Forgot Budget..... fuck it £200-£250 max don't mind a cheap dirty slut.     

Thanks

Offline Milky911

External Link/Members Only Like the look of her.
External Link/Members Only Brook is the nuts but to far but seen her 3 time.
External Link/Members Only on my hot list not sure.
External Link/Members Only This girl was great.
External Link/Members Only Not sure

Offline adebisi

Blonde English Jenna has a bad rep here:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=6634.0

Stay the hell away from her - biggest waste of money in London (including Madame Tussauds!)

She barely lets you touch her tits, certainly won't go for fingering, doesn't do DFK, rushes you out the door, has an all-round shitty attitude and has been known to do bareback. Cross her off your list right now.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 08:50:29 am by adebisi »

Offline Milky911

Stay the hell away from her - biggest waste of money in London (including Madame Tussauds!)

She barely lets you touch her tits, certainly won't go for fingering, doesn't do DFK, rushes you out the door, has an all-round shitty attitude and has been known to do bareback. Cross her off your list right now.

Done ! Thanks for that but still no plan!

The happy one

Hi

Does it have to be incall or outcall

tom watton

I saw her last year in Chelsea,  I had the same problem,  I wasn't allowed to kiss or touch her, she kept me waiting over half an hour,  complete waste of time. Avoid

The happy one

How far would you travel

Offline Milky911

I am in London but travel around the UK with my job.

password02

reviews from Mr Cisco and Mr Hendrix would suggest the main candidate would be MissKDD - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She will do in calls if given enough notice - I have booked to see her within the next 10 days   :thumbsup:

always_a_winner

Chessie Kay: looks are not to everyone's taste but she's filth with huge bangers:   External Link/Members Only

Valerie Fox: she's on my to do list but she has good reviews - External Link/Members Only

Or you can do worse than Paige. She's fit: External Link/Members Only

The happy one

Hi
Well worth a look

I have met her a couple if time and have never heard the word no utter from her lips

Except when I asked her if she wanted me to stop running her arse
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only