Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ruby Chinese Massage Newcastle Quayside  (Read 3647 times)

Offline mr mischief

External Link/Members Only

Excellent coms, text  answered promptly so booked an appointment for early evening that same day.   Ruby gave me a rough idea on the location and told me to let her know when I had arrived in the area  and I would then be given full address which turned out to be a nice apartment block near the quayside.  Do your homework prior to arrival because the nearest parking I could find was at least five minuets walk away but during busier times of  the day you might not be so lucky, so arriving a few minutes before your scheduled appointment time may be a bit risky.  On arrival I found the apartment to be modern and immaculate and probably one of the most discreet places I have visited. There is absolutely no chance of being seen by anyone from any buildings on the opposite side of the street.

Ruby was absolutely stunning and that was with her covid mask on which she kept on throughout the meeting. I have read somewhere on here that she may be early 30’’s but I would have easily guessed at her being early to mid 20’s. She has a lovely slim figure. She did proceed to give me  few prices, which I didn’t take much notice of because the only price I was interested in was for 1 hour massage with B2B. which was £80

One undressed she started with a really good quality, firm massage which went on for some time until approximately just passed the half way point where she started the B2B with me still lay on my front which was very erotic. A bit later  I was asked to turn over and the B2B continued but this time with her full body on show. Oh my god,  she is absolutely gorgeous with lovely tits and a nice firm body that’s not too thin. For me it was perfect. As time was getting on  she started with the HE . Which was top notch and she gently played with my ass, which always makes me cum hard.  Due to the quality of the B2B and HE there was quite a mess to clean up so she offered me a shower which I accepted. Again the shower area was spotless and modern with a nice quality clean towel and a selection of shower gels to use.

It was very refreshing that during the meet there was no answering of her phone or texting, which can be a real annoyance at some other establishments.

I certainly didn’t feel like she was trying to milk me for every last pound  & she give me 100% of her attention and a very good quality service.

I will definitely return for a further visit

Offline mackeson

Pleased you had a great punt, sounds just like the service she gave me :dance: Ruby is top of the massage tree in my eyes :drinks:

Offline mr mischief

Pleased you had a great punt, sounds just like the service she gave me :dance: Ruby is top of the massage tree in my eyes :drinks:

Totally agree, i think she will be quite popular  :hi: