Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Ella babes - Newton Heath, Manchester  (Read 2003 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6020664) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Captain caveman 69

External Link/Members Only

Comms ....aw then whattsapp

Fee.............70 half hour

Location..... house in newton heath

Another one ive been after for ages she answered a aw message with her number took ages to set up the meet due to commitments from both of us.

Finally agreed a half hour booking on a early afternoon weekday she kept me waiting outside about 15 minutes and only tells you come when the ave is clear.

Finally gets in ....house was spotlessly clean no shower offered or asked for led into bedroom by ella defo her in pics she was defo a little nervous but settled down as booking progressed.

I was feeling a bit lazy and agreed a edging blowjòb with me finishing on her arse. Which was delivered very well bit of a chat and a laugh about her tv appearance and how she's been clean for 10 years. 

Summary...

Nice booking lovely girl really aims to please a bit nervous at first awsome blow job... difficult to book and she doesn't see many clients she likes to txt a little first.  Would i return   defo.

Caveman out  :hi:

Offline Scousepunter20

Her photos are funny- going up to the loft to take pics. Haha

Offline marcus1985

Pretty sure this girl offers bb
Banned reason: No recent contributions
Banned by: Iloveoral

No hint of bb offered or requested  :hi:

Offline Woblybobsdog

Offline PaulRuff

Pretty sure this girl offers bb

Her old profile had pics of a cock raw up her arse, put me off seeing her back then.

Offline Bigdave2000

Cheers for the review CC, sounds like she's sorted the house out since I went; although the living room (where we had to go) was tidy enough, as I reported the kitchen was a shithole, and we couldn't go upstairs. She kept me waiting a while too so I guess that's her MO.
I gave her a neutral but may give her another try, no hint of BB being offered while I was there either.

Offline Access

I fancy a bash with this one but no number on her profile..

Offline readytolaunch

I remember her from her northern babes days. Proper ditzy but once you got her through the door she was a great meet - v submissive. Good to know she kicked the H.

Cheers for the review CC, sounds like she's sorted the house out since I went; although the living room (where we had to go) was tidy enough, as I reported the kitchen was a shithole, and we couldn't go upstairs. She kept me waiting a while too so I guess that's her MO.
I gave her a neutral but may give her another try, no hint of BB being offered while I was there either.
yes mate house was spotless she must of read your review  :D