Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anastasia, Mill Hill, FBSM  (Read 1488 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6193029) (4 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline yesbby

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Very pleasant hour with the delightful young Russian. Very fanciable so could be awesome but services list is as strict as a 1970's Moscow bread distribution commissar

comms
very good whatssap dealings with maid, presumably 'Layla'. I asked about Anastasia and she sent me photos of three girls available today, one of which I would have chosen if she wasn't starting at 8pm - Emily - looks like a foxy GND Russian babe

girl
She's very pretty in an elegant way. Lovely eyes and gentle smile. Quite friendly throughout. Her body is slim but not fitness model as one reviewer may have intimated. Ironically she was a personal trainer back in the USSR and needs some better English to be able to continue that here. Her tits are really out of this world. Perfectly rounded, just bigger than small, with lovely pointy nipples that I watched in the mirrors pointing at my legs, my arse, my shoulder blades and my head. It was a little bit cruel of her not to let me make a pig of myself with them but I did get a good oily grope later on.

one hour £120
I asked for extras and she said 'what extras you want? oral. no. sex. no'. I said ok, darling, don't worry let's continue, not able to think of what any other extras might be

the room was really cool. I was in the shiatsu bed on the floor room, which looked like she might want to shag me but, alas, that thought was quickly dispelled. It has very well placed mirrors on three sides so you can basically watch everything. This really enhanced the whole experience as she lay on top of me and hovered over me with her James Bond secret machine gun nipples.
The shower is good and Layla has the fluffy white towels covered.
It's at the big roundabout near Mill Hill by the way -plenty of parking outside 11-12pm

action
She was quite affectionate, lying on me before we started and stroking me because she liked my big bear physique. Was loving the WSWS aspect but I knew it wasn't going to happen. Her boundaries are solid.
We chatted as she kneaded me quite pleasantly and worked on my feet and ankles. No reach unders fo me, just some buttock work and gentle inner thigh caresses. She turned me over early and went straight into the N Zone. I have to say she was really good with the lingham - starting off softly and gently, lovingly even, lots of warm oil. If they all knew how good it is to pace yourself this hobby would be much improved. She saved the furious wanking for the last 8 minutes and I eventually ejaculated all over myself.
One negative was a lack of after care at this moment - basically stood up, wet wiped, told me to shower. I met her in the shower room and had to stop myself from caressing her lovely arse as she washed up in the sink (Time was up however so she may have been rushed) . She showered afterwards (I think shower together is one extra that is available)
During the latter stages she was crouched naked over me stroking from various angles and at varying speeds. I asked to fondle her perfect tits and she said 'sure'. No problems. I was reaching around and stroking her bum. Stroked her pussy very gently a few times and waited for any sign that she might encourage it but nothing came. I felt I might get told off so decided not to upset her.

For those who can't live without sexual action, don't visit this outfit.
I doubt I'll visit her again but I am tempted by the other one and the prospect of unlikely WSWS extras.

The two photos on the other review are definitely her by the way