Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: XXX-Angela - Swinton  (Read 2495 times)

54 review(s) for XXX-Angela (51 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Captain caveman 69

External Link/Members Only
Location....swinton house
Fee.....         100 pounds 45 minutes
Comms ......aw then txt

This lady been in my hotlist for ages and recently managed to book her on a friday morning at red door house in m27.

Arrived on time txt to say she was ready i have a unique way of getting in and out of that place unseen.

Angela opened the door nice smile and led to the room wearing what i had requested very nice arse and legs tits are small and natural with big nipples when played with. Angela is very slutty looking the sort of look that she can suck a golf ball through 20 metres of garden hose.

Onto the action lots of dfk oral both ways 69 her blowjob is awsome she was playing with her clit while i was rimming her untill she came. I think she likes to come in every punt.

Rubber on and sex in mish and doggy my god she has some moves I'm sure she must of been a gymnast at one point. I was slowly fuking her doggy and being the gent i am asked if all holes were available the reply was yes so i slipped in her arse very nice no lube needed untill i blew in the bag.

Quick clean up and chat and i was out the door on 35 minutes 10 minutes early but i was totally satisfied and felt great.

Summary. Lovely girl fantastic service excellent rates very professional and one of the few still offering gvfm but only works a few days a week so might be difficult to get a booking.

Caveman out. :hi:

Offline GingerNuts

External Link/Members Only

Why do many refer to her as AngelaXXX when her AW name always seem to have been XXX-Angela?

Offline davey.edwards1969

I agree that she is an excellent SP
Not surprised that you didn't need any lube as her arse has seen an awful lot of traffic but she certainly enjoys anal
Don't really know why it's not on her likes list as she never says no to anal 😀

I agree that she is an excellent SP
Not surprised that you didn't need any lube as her arse has seen an awful lot of traffic but she certainly enjoys anal
Don't really know why it's not on her likes list as she never says no to anal 😀
yes she defo likes it in the wrong un :D

Offline Imperia

Have seen Angela a few times, still is the best DFK and rimming I've had.

Online binbag

Her profile pics make her look like she has a bit of a belly. Is that a false impression?

Personally I'd say her photos dont do her any favours and she's much better in the flesh. :hi:

Offline bigbilly22

Personally I'd say her photos dont do her any favours and she's much better in the flesh. :hi:

I’d agree,

I’d describe her as a sexy slim MILF. MID 40s

Offline cueball

I've Angela many times, solo and two girls.... She looks well, she's reliable and give an enthusiastic podge on every visit.

One where you can't go wrong imo

Offline RimJobBob

Reliably received W/s too if that’s your thing. Doesn’t swallow it though

Offline Dickled

I'm sure I saw her once at La Maison.
Worked as a receptionist there as well.

Offline lordoflight18

This woman eats arse like how John Goodman eats cakes. Need to pay a visit again soon. I've never seen a woman so enthusiastic over a guys ring before  :lol:
« Last Edit: September 16, 2021, 03:51:07 pm by lordoflight18 »

Offline Bustydusty

Never had anything but a great punt with Angela