Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Mature Petite - Edinburgh  (Read 1804 times)

30 review(s) for Mature Petite (27 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by stevedave]

Offline Name Not Found

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

30 minutes: £80

Previous review: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=275310.0

I'd been waiting for Julia to make a post-Covid return for some time so was pleased to see her in Aberdeen, Unfortunately, our dates and times didn't match up but I was luckily in Edinburgh after she moved there. The punt was very similar to my previous meeting with her so I'll keep it brief.

Comms were excellent. Location; top floor flat in Gorgie (make sure you're fit before you attempt the climb), Parking tricky due to congestion & roadworks. Bed a bit uncomfortable but nothing to bother about.

My memory's not great but she seemed even slimmer than I remember; probably size 6 as on her profile. Nice soft small tits and a neat round bum.

One of the main attractions for me was her curly hair, which I have a thing for. She's now had it chopped short and I found it incredibly sexy. The meet proceeded to my usual plan; OWO, face sitting, cowgirl, doggy and snogging finish in the the bag in mish. All delivered with skill and enthusiasm and a few (real or VERY well-acted) orgasms thrown in. Much as before.

The highlight was the face-sitting which I think we both thoroughly enjoyed.

Already looking forward to her next visit (she's off on holiday a the end of this week). Highly recommended if you like an intelligent, skinny, sexy MILF.

Offline Glesgaboy

Good review thanks.
Now on my HL for Edinburgh.
Or maybe Glasgow if she ever visits.  :hi:

Offline Jamsonite

She is a lovely lady and a great punt but she hasn't been in Glasgow for a few years now.  Fist time I saw her there she had a flat just off Glasgow green and our encounter was accompanied by the sounds of an orange walk!!!
Banned reason: Undesirable stalker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Name Not Found

She is a lovely lady and a great punt but she hasn't been in Glasgow for a few years now.  Fist time I saw her there she had a flat just off Glasgow green and our encounter was accompanied by the sounds of an orange walk!!!

I was just about to say the same thing. Haven't seen her in Glasgow for quite a while.

Did the orange marchers help you keep the rhythm going?  :D

Offline Jamsonite

I'm from "Norn Iron"...so I tried to blank it out!!  I'd love her to come back to Glasgow because when she orgasms she really orgasms!

Offline Uncle Buck

I’d definitely be interested if she was to visit Glasgow

Offline Name Not Found

I'm from "Norn Iron"...so I tried to blank it out!!  I'd love her to come back to Glasgow because when she orgasms she really orgasms!

Yes, she does shake a little  :sarcastic:

Offline Jamsonite

...no and theres no way she fakes it!!

Offline Name Not Found

...no and theres no way she fakes it!!

or is that just what she wants you to think..... :D